Mission 1

You are not cleared for a description of this game, friend citizen.
pygmaelion
Level 11
Level 11

Re: Let the Demos begin!

Post by pygmaelion » Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:55 pm

"I can testify that this certainly makes me feel calmer, safer, and more positive about the portions of myself that are composed of non-organic material" replies PBJ-R-TYM, reminded of his role as Joe-R-Bocop.

"Shall we see how it works on completely automated units..."

Looking over at the Jack-O-Bot that Lol-r-skt had been chatting up, PBJ dangles the whistle at it and smiles through his facial prosthesis. "Hello Friendly Robo-servant... Report your status regarding simulated emotions on all citizens."

Cattywumpus
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Cattywumpus » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:21 am

Doom has gone duck hunting in TN
Hmr-r gives the propeller a flick curiously.
++?????++ Out of Cheese Error. Redo From Start.

-- (Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times)

DoomulusPrime
Level 12
Level 12

Post by DoomulusPrime » Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:02 am

LOL-R-SKT barely notices the propellor hat that is plopped on his head as he continues his conversation with the shut-down Jackobot, oblivious to other events occurring.

"Yeah I know man, it's like being surrounded by talking paint cans who think they're just anyone who can order you around. Who takes orders from bots anyway? Yeah, word my friend, no tin sack is the boss of a clone..."
Mucho sorry everyone, stealing internets from the hotel next door to post.

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:30 pm

The bot continues to be switched off as now fully half the troubleshooter team talks to it. The propeller hat also appears to be switched off, judging by the big switch that's in the "Off" position on both devices.

One of the R&D clones finally comes to the aid of the two troubleshooters too stupid to notice that a bot is turned off. "That is the decoy bot. Release it on the battlefield and it will walk nonchalantly over to the enemy, then explode!" He pauses. "Uh... lets not test it here."

pygmaelion
Level 11
Level 11

Post by pygmaelion » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:38 pm

"A sensible suggestion, citizen." agrees PBJ-R-TYM eying the big switch on the roto-thoper beanie.

"However, in the case of such an attack, one might simply activate this expedient hat!"
PBJ-R-TYM reaches for the switch on the Lol-R-Skt's hat, and flicks it.

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

The war WHAT???

Post by Bitom » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:41 pm

With Lol-R still not resisting in any way, Pbj-R activates his hat, which immediately takes off and flies to the ceiling, since it's not in any way attached to his head. The thing smashes into the rafters, then plummets into an expensive, smoking heap on the floor.

"No, idiot!" one of the R&D clones yells, you're supposed to hold on to it!" But the PLC leader still doesn't seem to be impressed. She waves her hand dismissively at the table and its remaining contents. "None of this is any good. Don't you have something bigger?"

Hesitantly, the Green citizen who approached the troubleshooters for help says, "Well, there's the WarScrubber..."

pygmaelion
Level 11
Level 11

Re: The war WHAT???

Post by pygmaelion » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:45 pm

Pandering as hard as possible to the Green citizen's final attempt to pay him a commission, PBJ-R-TYM repeats "The Warscrubber?" followed by "Why, what an intriguing sounding item... I can't wait to find out more."

Cattywumpus
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Cattywumpus » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:18 pm

Wolvegirl sits back on her haunches and howls.

pygmaelion
Level 11
Level 11

Post by pygmaelion » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:55 am

Moving over to the deactivated robot, and still holding the whistle for good measure, PBJ-R-TYM begins looking for an activation mechanism on the bot.

"Is this little fella the WarScrubber? He might be able to answer some questions concerning the other scrub bots and their incomprehensible behavior as of late."

Cattywumpus
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Cattywumpus » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:04 pm

Hmr-r bounds over to Joe -r - bocop and humps his leg in agreement.