Mission 1

You are not cleared for a description of this game, friend citizen.
DoomulusPrime
Level 12
Level 12

Re: The Fit hits the Shan

Post by DoomulusPrime » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:50 am

LOL-R-SKT, thinking quickly of his own hide, lifts his leg and attempts to hose down the newly lemony PBJ-R-TYM down with a blast of his rocket boots.

pygmaelion
Level 11
Level 11

Post by pygmaelion » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:21 pm

Diving back into his backpack, PBJ-R-TYM retrieves his Yellow Laser barrel, and affixes it to his Laser Pistol Body.

LOL-R-SK8's new dance moves are ignored for the time being.

Once affixed Joe-R-Bocop mugs for the camera, stating monotonicly "Dead Or Alive, You're coming with me" and begins to trudge away from the center of the room toward the safety of being trapped against a wall.
spend 3 perversity to avoid LOL-R-SK8's boot hosing...

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:54 pm

The Warscrubber turns its weapons on Lol-R. The remaining R&D and PLC humans dive for cover. The Camera crew, being made of sterner stuff, continues filming. Brian-R throws a pellet at Lol-R, yelling "Oh NO! It's made out of Algaic Bisulfide!"
I will now wait until I leave work to allow you all time to spend perversity.

pygmaelion
Level 11
Level 11

Post by pygmaelion » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:06 am

Spend last two perversity points to have Brian-R overthrow that pellet of Algaic Bisulfide between LOL and the WarScrubber

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:14 pm

Everyone scrambles to action. Two of the troubleshooters go for lasers, one attacks the giant bot with an axe, one decides that Pbj deserves to be painted yellow.

Nobody accomplishes much. The axe bounces off of the armor, the paint misses. Things aren't going well for the troubleshooters.

The other people in the room have better luck. The Nausea gas being used to suimulate Doc Mania's weakness hits its mark and makes him plenty sick... or possibly, it's the site of his own leg, which now ends inconveniently at the knee, the rest having been shot off by the warscrubber.
Hmr-R charges forward with her stone axe : 9 fail

Tet-R readies his pistol

Lol-R attempts to spray down Pbj-R with paint: 12 with 3 perversity spent against, miss

Pbj-R readies his pistol

The Warscrubber fires a cone rifle at Lol-R: 11 hit: Maimed (Snafued next rounf (no action) one limb (Left leg) useless, cannot spend perversity on self)

Brian-R throws nausia gas pellet: 6 with 2 perversity spent agains, success. Target is snafu'd for 1 round, but he's already Snafu'd. No additional effect
The warscrubber next turns its weapons on Hmr-R, while the camera crew just films the action.
There's been some confusion here, so I'll reiterate the combat method for Paranoia in PBP: there's a posting round for your actions, then I give you a chance to spend perversity on the actions that everyone else posted. You can't change your action or add on a new one during the perversity spending phase.

I also alternate between the enemies declaring first and last.

pygmaelion
Level 11
Level 11

Post by pygmaelion » Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:47 pm

Aiming his Yellow Laser barrel dead-on at some sensor array on the WarScrubber, PBJ-R-TYM-2 pulls the trigger, unleashing Yellow Photonic Law upon the bot.
Aiming, then firing at the giant bot... hoping to hit something that makes it less able to discern targets rather than trying to stop it dead.

DoomulusPrime
Level 12
Level 12

Post by DoomulusPrime » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:56 am

LOL-R-SKT heroically faceplants and leaks on the ground. He fumbles for a handfull of pills and shovels them in his mouth, determined to go out proper.

Cattywumpus
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Cattywumpus » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Wolvegirl throws the axe to the ground and leaps onto the Warscrubber- attempting to hamper its deadly hygenic tendancies.
++?????++ Out of Cheese Error. Redo From Start.

-- (Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times)

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:32 pm

The troubleshooters jump to it, those who can still move, all except Tet-R, who just stands there.
Call for perversity spends, you have until 5:00. if JW posts before then. I'll do his action, but he's given up his right to spend perversity this round

Cattywumpus
Level 8
Level 8

Post by Cattywumpus » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:52 pm

No perversity, Let it play!
++?????++ Out of Cheese Error. Redo From Start.

-- (Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times)