Shutting Down?

This is the OOC forum for the Shackled City game.
mackaber
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Re: Timeline: Re-start 3/15

Post by mackaber » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:43 pm

I'm out. I've lost interest in this game and I don't think I'll be helping in getting it back on track again sorry.
Big Pimpin...

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite
Title: The Grey
User Class: Berserker

Post by Eanwulf » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:40 pm

I hate seeing games die, especially MY OWN! This being said, I am still in though please adhere to the following advice:

Don't feel bad if the game dies out. It's understandable and we still luv ya ;-)

Make sure that this is what you really want to do and that it won't repeat itself in the near future else you will probably lose us all :-(

I say this because it's really hard to balance the entire "I really want to run something..." with the "Damn I never can find the time to post..." factors of online gaming. I myself try to warn people that my posting is moderate at best due to the lack of being able to plop myself in front of a computer all day whilst at work. I tend to stay up late and try to make my writing both concise and precise as possible, giving players enough detailed information as possible in order to give them the feel of actually accomplishing something with each post.

No matter the outcome, be safe, keep saving lives and let us know your final decision!
Last edited by Eanwulf on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:53 am

I'm cool with continuing this game...

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Post by Wayloss » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:24 pm

Sorry all it's monday morning, and 4 players have replied, one is out leaving 3 I think I'm going to hibernate this one and resurrect it later when I figure out if it can go pbp (I'm worried about the open investigations and the dungeon crawling).

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:54 pm

Wayloss I can graveyard this game for you, just give the word.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:59 pm

Sorry I hadn't replied previously. Between work and my wife's foot surgery, I've been real busy this last week.

But that says something right there. It might be best to put things on hold for a bit to figure out whether it'll work.