Can anyone's character carry an extra 20 lbs.?

This is the OOC forum for the Fallen Empires game in the Age of Ice realm.
Muskrat
Level 21 Elite
Level 21 Elite
Title: Keeper of the Hidden Word
User Class: Scholar

Can anyone's character carry an extra 20 lbs.?

Post by Muskrat » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:41 am

I was wondering if anyone's character can handle carrying an extra twenty pounds--Dreams's studded leather armor. I can't quite decide if the hide armor is worth the +1 to AC, since it brings with it a loss of ten feet worth of mobility, even at light encumbrance, so I don't want to give up the studded leather quite yet. As I was updating my character sheet though, I realized that both wearing the hide and carrying the studded leather put me at heavy encumbrance, meaning I have a movement rate of ten, which is, needless to say, less than optimal. So if there's someone who's lightly encumbered and wouldn't mind carrying the extra weight, I would appreciate it.

Vardaen, I also noticed that the heavy encumbrance does odd things to my AC--like reducing it to -90. This penalty seems a tad bit excessive. I'm guessing this is a glitch in the Excel spreadsheet and not part of the Pathfinder rules :D

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Can anyone's character carry an extra 20 lbs.?

Post by Vardaen » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:30 pm

I thought this was fixed on the newest version, which sheet did you use?

I'll look into it.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Can anyone's character carry an extra 20 lbs.?

Post by Vardaen » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:44 pm

Check the Character Sheet thread in the Random OOC Chatter area, I fixed this problem on v2b11 of the sheet
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring