Activity

This is the OOC forum for the Fallen Empires game in the Age of Ice realm.
Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Outlaw Technician

Re: Activity

Post by Wayloss » Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:16 am

I'm back

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:17 am

Alright folks, the dungeon crawl is over!

We are nearing the end of the chapter (get the kids home, and deal with Jurin Kreed) and then we'll be leveling up and the like.

I really like this game and I want to see it a bit more active. Right now it often feels like only Trogdor and Muskrat are really playing in it. I hope you guys can pick up the pace a bit, looking at a 2 day rule instead of a 3 day rule so we can play on and the like.

In the mean time you can start looking at leveling you guys up. I don't see a fight coming right away, so if you want you can level up your guys on paper, but it won't happen in the game until you return and rest in Falcon's Hollow.

Let's also not forgot the loot sheets, and during camp the first night we can ID items so I'll post their stats for us now.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:22 am

Ok, I just don't see Torias as a very active character who decides things. He is too withdrawn to take the initiative and lets others decide. So often I wait for others to post before coming along. I will try to post more now...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:50 am

Awesome! You can always post more and more about him coming out of his shell, developing more leader ship qualities, he just explored an ancient and unknown dwarven ruin to a heretical god of the dwarves and how wields a relic of dwarven ballads, lots of reasons for him to start being more vocal, or atleast posting more about starting to be more vocal.

i think the group of characters and players is great, just want to make sure we keep some enregy high. as the next adventure will be a little more sandbox like.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:41 pm

Wayloss has become increasingly more and more in active. He hasn't posted since March 19th (nearly a month). He has posted to the Away thread, later, and then said he was back last week, but still nothing.

I'll be removing Syrronas from the current active game, he's off enjoying the Carnival right now all by himself. If Wayloss doesn't make a return then neither will Syrronas, its not fair to you guys.

Also, I'd like to re merge the threads today or Monday, I think everyone is about finished?

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:42 pm

I am. In fact, Celevan was going to take the kids ice skating after food, so we could easily meet up with people there. Or the others could meet us at the food tents.

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by Wayloss » Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:23 am

I don't know what happened this week, did fine last week and totally missed the start of combat. I could blame any number of small things getting in the way but I will not. I violated my probation, I'll take my punishment. Sorry guys.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:49 pm

Okay I'm not a complete ass.

Last chance Wayloss. Please please please just check in a few times a week.

Wayloss
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by Wayloss » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:44 pm

I will do my best V.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:39 am

Unfortunately Wayloss continued to fail to post to the game. This was his last last last chance, and finally I'm forced to do something about it. I have spoke to Wayloss, and he will be dropped from the game. Syrronas becomes my NPC for the time being.

Sorry Wayloss, but its how things go.