Chapter 8b: Visions of the Past

Star Wars: Prelude to Hope begins after the Clone Wars and the turning of Skywalker to the Dark Side. Run by GM Bo
Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Re: Deeply Delving

Post by Shurijo » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:19 am

Manh interjects, "An agent that revives and mutates dead, creating murdering creatures, would not bode well for anyone, even the Empire. Storm Troopers and agents die just like any other being."

Bo
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
Title: Darth Bo
User Class: Sith Lord

Post by Bo » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:27 am

Tan nods. "And I think it is here we must check our assumptions. Is it, indeed, the Imperials who were conducting the latter research? From the reports I received there were many Stormtroopers among the dead and injured... as if they were exploring the ancient lab just as we were." He pauses. "Hrm... We will talk more about this soon. I fear this is not the forum for such a long discussion... I will see you all soon in the communications room."

Tan turns to leave and heads out, frowning and looking at the floor.
I don't want to get mired down here. With my recent abscenses, I know you all must be itching to get the plot moving along and we have PLENTY to go on at this point. I'm going to post a new chapter in just a few moments!!!
~Bo~

Donan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Donan » Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:54 pm

Tab has stayed quiet throughout most of the conversation, nodding at Imanaya as they file out too. "I'll follow whatever the Jedi decide here, this isn't a decision I'm used to making."

mysticknight232
Level 11
Level 11

Post by mysticknight232 » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:27 am

Bommarr feels that the topic of conversation didn't really go in his favor, but he cannot deny that Master Tan had some good points regarding the ability to replace lost limbs.

With more left unsaid, Master Tan ushers them out for the holo-call he has set up and Bommarr does not press the matter any further for the moment.
Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?