Prelude: Discovery

Over thirty years ago humans found a cache of ancient Prothean technology on the planet Mars. Studying and adapting this technology, humankind has managed to break free of the solar system and has established numerous colonies and encountered various extraterrestrial species within the Milky Way galaxy. Utilizing alien artifacts known as Mass Relays, the various space-faring races are able to travel instantly across vast stretches of the galaxy. Within the game, humanity has formed the Human Systems Alliance, one of many independent bodies that make up the collective of "Citadel space".Run by DM Tet'Nak
Wargie
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Welcome to the Normandy

Post by Wargie » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:58 am

Argot grunts and leans over to Kinney, "A bigshot eh?" and he then glances at the hatch and realizes that it might end up quite a tough fit.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:57 pm

Captain Anderson says, "The Normandy was scrambled here to help," he says. He waves Grissom down. "Okay, permission to come aboard." He steps away from the hatch.

After a few moments, and more than a few of close calls with Argot getting stuck, everyone is aboard the Normandy. "We'll take care of hauling the Juggernaut," he says.

The guards stay around the aliens, particularly the Krogan, at all times. To those that are in the know, Ral and Tai, this ship is a marvel of engineering. Ral is taken aback by it.

"Come, I have a conference room we can use. We'll be at the Mass Relay in an hour, more or less."
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:12 pm

Ral says nothing, inside his mask, if you could see into it, his mouth is agape as he stares at the energineering marvel of the Normandy. Back in the Flotilla this would put those ships all to shame. And he can't help but stare at eveything simply drinking in the Normany as he goes, hardly listening to the others.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Post by Shurijo » Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:03 am

Grissom nods to Captain Anderson's invitation to use the conference room. "Thank you, sir." He waits for the guards or Captain Anderson to lead the way to the conference room.

Wargie
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Wargie » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:20 am

Argot polishes his armor where it got scuffed as he attempted to enter the ship. He appears to be oblivious about how advanced and fancy the ship is, and appears to glare more at the guards watching him than taking in his surrounding. He appears to be quite relaxed, so the growls and stares on the guards might just be his krogan way of enjoying himself.

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:28 pm

Aboard the Normandy, Kinney is surprised that it is so spacy. Not only compared to the Juggernaut but also to many other System Alliance ships. Although she was only a grunt in the past.

"Oh, yeah," Kinney says to Argot when she thinks that she can talk to him without interfering with Anderson or Grissom. "One of the biggest bigshots in Human history."
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:36 pm

The 'conference' room is a large, oval, room with seating around the middle in a similar styled desk. Anderson sits down at one of the seats and waves a hand to the others. Argot might find it very difficult to sit in one of these.

"I have the gist of why I was asked to come get you," he says, looking at Riley. "I guess I will ask the first question, the dead man upon your ship, he's Alliance ... what happened?"

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Post by Shurijo » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:40 pm

Grissom looks to Captain Anderson and states, "Yes. David was working with Saren. He must have disabled our ship and lead Saren to us after we left Omega. He had explosives and threatened to blow up the shuttle and allow Saren to take the object. With the ship disabled and time running out, I couldn't let that happen, sir. It was unfortunate, but a necessary call."

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:30 pm

Ral sits and listens silently. The Quarian holds the 'artifact' still, he has no qalms about giving it to the Alliance, he promised Grissom this, and the man has been nothing but honoest and virtuous. So Ral goes into his pocket and produces the box, "Saren, who ever he was, wanted this, and was prepaired to kill us all for it." He pushes the object into the middle of the table for all to see.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:38 pm

Anderson nods, leaning back in his chair as he looks at the Quarian. "Yes, I had heard. HQ filled me in, as much as they saw fit." The legendary human considers for a few moments in silence. "They've asked me to take you to Arcturus Station."

Arcturus Station is the headquarters of the Systems Alliance. He looks at everyone that isn't human for a few seconds, "But, don't worry, this is a joint operation. The Citadel Council is actually sending a team as well."