Prelude: Pilgrimage

Over thirty years ago humans found a cache of ancient Prothean technology on the planet Mars. Studying and adapting this technology, humankind has managed to break free of the solar system and has established numerous colonies and encountered various extraterrestrial species within the Milky Way galaxy. Utilizing alien artifacts known as Mass Relays, the various space-faring races are able to travel instantly across vast stretches of the galaxy. Within the game, humanity has formed the Human Systems Alliance, one of many independent bodies that make up the collective of "Citadel space".Run by DM Tet'Nak
TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Re: Prelude: Pilgrimage

Post by TetNak » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:33 am

"You cannot break it," the Asari says, "Unless you have a mech stomp on it, or something."

Elyana keeps her smile, moving closer to the young Quarian, and running her hand up his chest. "You sure I cannot persuade you to let me inside, at least long enough to make it worth it?"
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:36 am

Unsure of how to respond to the XO Ral gulps down hard. "I can not as alluring and tempting as the offer is. To remove my suit like this could mean my death. I am sure you are... worth it, but then who would deliever your package?" He manages to step back away from the Asari as hard as that is to do.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:40 am

The Asari pouts, stepping back and sighing. "That's too bad." Elyana seems over it quickly, as if she had never even made the advance. "You are free to go after checking over the systems and reporting their condition when we land."

She winks, "If you ever need a /ride/ somewhere else, I think we can come up with some sort of /payment/."

The XO turns and walks out of the engine room without saying anything further.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:46 am

Ral seems a bit unsure what to say so he just remains silent. He pockets the small box careful that it won't fall from his pocket and then grabs his things and plugs into the engine systems once more to check it status and to relay all information to the bridge along with a four page document he wrote up to help maintain the system at its peek performance. Once finished he checks the docking time and heads up to the airlock so as not to miss his chance to get off this ship.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:50 am

Eventually the ship docks and after a brief report Ral is off the ship and into the Omega promenade. There are hundreds of people walking about of nearly every species Ral has ever heard of. Ral even spots some Vorcha in the distance. The one thing that's certain, this is a rough place without law, as within ten minutes the Quarian spots two fist fights.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:39 pm

Ral looks back at the ship a bit worried now, this is the furthest from the Flotilla he's ever been. Standing tall he checks his stuff, the box, his pistol, and gulps down. I shall be alright. First to deliver the box. The Quarian will stride like he has confidence in himself and move to someplace where he can get information on location of the administrator so he can make good on his promise to the XO first."
Looking for a kiosk or map or computer term to plug into to find the lay out of the station and the admin offices.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:26 pm

Quit simply, there does not appear to be anything such as an administrative office.

There are minor stations for specific thinks, like the warehouse district, shuttle control, and the like. But there is nothing that indicates where Aria might be.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:04 pm

Ral grimances under his shielded face mask, "I shall have to ask around I supose." He then considers his options, seek out the Adminstrator or go about his purpose for being here first. He opts to handle his own afairs first, and in the process he might locate the woman he needs to make the delievery for. So he sets off seeking that which he spent so much money for, the man that can give him the biotic implant.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:34 am

Unlike other things, the Salarian's clinic is not hard to find. Ral finds out where in the ghetto the clinic is, hails a shuttle, and is on his way. Ral is desperately short on credits, and pays about ten percent of what he has left to even get there.

Ral passes Batarians, Vorcha, Blue Suns, Eclipse, and even Blood Pack ...

This is a rough and tumble place. The Quarian get's looks everyone once in a while, but nothing that causes Ral any trouble other than nervousness. Ral finally looks up and sees a neon sign flashing, Solus' Clinic.

This must be the place.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:34 pm

The Quarian quickly hops off the shuttle, "How am I going to pay for this I wonder?" His voice goes throug his vox and into his own ears, but never leaves his mask and helmet of his sound. Shruging he hopes he can figure this out as he goes along.

He heads into the building looking over his shoulder once as he enters.