Prelude: Long Days, Long Nights

Over thirty years ago humans found a cache of ancient Prothean technology on the planet Mars. Studying and adapting this technology, humankind has managed to break free of the solar system and has established numerous colonies and encountered various extraterrestrial species within the Milky Way galaxy. Utilizing alien artifacts known as Mass Relays, the various space-faring races are able to travel instantly across vast stretches of the galaxy. Within the game, humanity has formed the Human Systems Alliance, one of many independent bodies that make up the collective of "Citadel space".Run by DM Tet'Nak
Bo
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
Title: Darth Bo
User Class: Sith Lord

Re: Prelude: Long Days, Long Nights

Post by Bo » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:20 pm

"So you have a niece?" says Alexus with a gruff chortle. "At least I know /something/ about you." He continues to pilot the ship towards Omega. "Good idea," he says to Kinney as he watches her check weapons. "Make sure that David fellow does the same.."
~Bo~

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:20 pm

The two engage in some chit-chat as the ship gets closer to Omega. Finally, their ship is hailed.

"This is Omega Spaceport Control. Frigate ... class ship, what is your destination and cargo?"
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Bo
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by Bo » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:11 am

Alexus keys the transmission over. He leans forward to speak, his voice practiced and even. "This is captain Alexus Tai aboard the... Juggernaut.." he says, smirking to himself. "No cargo. Only myself and two others. We have business planetside."
~Bo~

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:15 pm

"Proceed," the operator says. This is Omega after all, they really won't care what you are doing unless it is dangerous to whoever runs this place. Otherwise, criminal activity is basically going to happen no matter what, a free-for-all is likely waiting when they touch down.

Bo
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by Bo » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:19 pm

"Hold on tight," says Alexus. He keys in the coordinates for landing on Omega. "From what I hear, this place can be... well.. let's just say you don't take your family here for vacation."

He looks out the viewport as Omega grows larger and larger. Perhaps he sees the upper atmosphere streaming over the hull of the ship.
~Bo~

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:23 pm

The space station grows larger as Alexus guides the small freighter toward the central docking station. He navigates alongside the bay and veers into the coordinates transmitted by control as to where to land. The Turians sits the ship down and sensors show everything is normal. Looking outside, the port is full of hustle and bustle, but there is certainly no one there to greet them, for good or bad.

Bo
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by Bo » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:01 pm

Alexus looks out the viewport as he lands. "Looks like all is clear," he says. "At least I don't see any Krogan's ready to rip my head, arms, and legs off." He presses a button and there is a beeping as the ship bay door prepares to lower. He grins and looks at Kinney and the human. "After you," he says.
~Bo~

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:04 pm

David nods, "I am ready!" he says, only hold a pistol at his side. He walks to the landing ramp and extends it to the ground. "Do we leave the cargo here until we know where we need to send it?"

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:53 pm

"Yes, we should leave it here, although I don't think that it matters. When anyone wants to take it and has enough men, we won't be an obstacle," Kinney says with grim determination. "Lets look for the Lieutenant an finish the business here. The longer the ship's waiting the more attention it'll attract."

Kinney steps down the ramp an keeps her rifle low.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Bo
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by Bo » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:49 pm

"I agree with Kinney," says Tai as he walks down the ramp as well. It shuts behind them with a hiss. "The Juggernaut looks unassuming enough and I don't think the authorities here even think we are carrying cargo of any importance. It's best we stick together for the time being."

His head swivels around, looking for a directory, map, or at least a way out fo the landing area.
~Bo~