Prelude: A Prison Cell

Over thirty years ago humans found a cache of ancient Prothean technology on the planet Mars. Studying and adapting this technology, humankind has managed to break free of the solar system and has established numerous colonies and encountered various extraterrestrial species within the Milky Way galaxy. Utilizing alien artifacts known as Mass Relays, the various space-faring races are able to travel instantly across vast stretches of the galaxy. Within the game, humanity has formed the Human Systems Alliance, one of many independent bodies that make up the collective of "Citadel space".Run by DM Tet'Nak
TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Re: Prelude: A Prison Cell

Post by TetNak » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:28 pm

The Salarian looks at Argot through the cell. "Protection-would-be-nice," he says. "I-offer-an-incentive." Obviously the Salarian does not simply trust the Krogan, "Monetary-compensation. Help-me-escape, that-is, and-find-in-reward."

The Salarian walks to the Krogan's cell with a small piece of equipment in his hand.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Wargie
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Wargie » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:39 pm

With a broad grin upon his lips Argot takes a step back from the door to the cell and says,

"Lettin' me out is reward enough..." he rolls his shoulders and head, "..but first I shall pound these bastard guards to the floor...just stay behind me."

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:37 pm

Argot declares his intentions. The Salarian only says, "There, locker-full-of-our-gear, I-gather."

The Salarian points to a large metal container. Opening it, Argot's weapons and armor is there, as well as the Salarian's gear.

Wargie
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Wargie » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:00 am

Argot steps up to the container and quickly begins to dress for combat. He struggles into the armor and the pushes the activation rune for the shield. A slow humming begins as it starts to charge, and while it does just that, he grabs his assault rifle and slams a magazine into it.

He looks up and down the corridor and then turns to the salarian, "Move towards the fight eh?" he takes one last glance into the locker checking if there is anything else he could use before he aims the rifle down the corridor in the direction the batarian guard went, and then sets out in that direction.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:07 pm

Argot moves down the hallway followed by the Salarian. They come to a door, and behind it Argot hears the sound of sweet, sweet gunfire ... there is nothing in the hallway itself.

Wargie
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Wargie » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:24 pm

"Stack up on me..." is what Argot says as up towards the door and the places a hand on the handle. He takes a deep breath, not really waiting for the salarian. He pushes the handle down, and then thrusts the door open and rushes through with the assaultrifle raised.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:26 pm

Argot throws open the door to the warehouse. There is a firefight going on in here. He spots Caster on the ground, a Krogan laying on top of him ...
I'll add you to the other thread once their round ends. You'll join combat then