Chapter 1: Link to the Past

Over thirty years ago humans found a cache of ancient Prothean technology on the planet Mars. Studying and adapting this technology, humankind has managed to break free of the solar system and has established numerous colonies and encountered various extraterrestrial species within the Milky Way galaxy. Utilizing alien artifacts known as Mass Relays, the various space-faring races are able to travel instantly across vast stretches of the galaxy. Within the game, humanity has formed the Human Systems Alliance, one of many independent bodies that make up the collective of "Citadel space".Run by DM Tet'Nak
Wargie
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Chapter 1: Link to the Past

Post by Wargie » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:00 pm

Argot simply lets his lips part into what appears to be a grin, but what it really shows is a set of really sharp teeth, which would remind a human from earth about sharks. Seems like Argot shares something with the cold blooded killer on earth. He then turns to Kinney, "Launcher for me." he then looks back at Grissom, and imitates the salute which Kinney performed and says, "I'll blow him up good if I get the chance."

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:30 pm

"I understand, Commander," Kinney replies. "But I'd like to file a request and wait for a result. Most of this equipment isn't made for krogan hands. And since I assume that you want to send Argot in the field we need a few parts to modify the existing weaponry so he can use them if he needs them. And a crate of heavy weapons would be quite useful as well. I don't want anyone of us to encounter him in a shuttle while we're on the ground. We need to blow him from the sky even without proper air support."

She looks to Argot without turning away from Grissom. "I was kinda hoping for a more distinct answer. Rocket or grenade?"
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Post by Shurijo » Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:52 pm

Grissom nods to Kinney as she submits her request to file a request, "Okay, make sure you submit it ASAP. We'll be getting under way very shortly."

"I'll see you on the bridge after you've submitted the request for the modifications. I don't know if we'll have any in stock, but the armory chief here might know some supply outposts where we can stop by on our way to our destination to pick up a few Krogan accessible weaponry."

Lieutenant Commander Grissom nods as he prepares to leave the lieutenant and Krogan to finish their inventory and assessment of the weaponry. Grissom makes his way through the ship, looking it over as he moves back to the cockpit where the Quarian and Turian are located.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:00 pm

** Command Center **

When Grissom comes through the opperation center and stops to speak to Ral and Tai the Quarian answers in the afirmative to all his questions. "We can fly this ship, maintain its systems and likely improve some of them as well Captain." He then thanks Grissom for the manual on biotics and downloads it to his OmniTool at once so he can read through it during any down time.

He then makes sure he's around for any meeting.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic

Post by Hayabusa » Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:28 pm

After looking over the armory again, Kinney activates her omni-tool and quickly enters a request. Before sending it off to the HQ-network she turns to Argot.

"Is there anything else you need? Because I want to fire this off right now and go get my stuff and armor. It shouldn't take too long..." Kinney says to the krogan. "And stop grinning like that. It's damn creepy and makes me wonder if you're going to sink that teeth in your prey or raise your weapon and shoot someone."

Wargie
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Wargie » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:53 pm

"What's the diffirence?" he says with a shrug at Kinney's last comment. "If I bite it'll take longer, but possibly taste better. Grenade launcher is a good choice for me." He then looks back and forth in the armory and simply shrugs, "Can't think of anything else right now."

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic

Post by Hayabusa » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:17 pm

"Well, I'd rather get a bullet to the head than get bitten to death," Kinney says, putting an index finger on her temples. "And the thing is, I don't know if you're going to bite me..."

"Anyway, if that's it, I better get my stuff," she says sending her request for more heavy weapons. "Didn't think that I'd assigned that fast. Especially since everything else was so damn slow the past weeks. If there's anything, you know how to contact me, right. Feel at home and don't kill anyone," the human adds with a smirk and returns to her cabin on the space station to gather her few belongings, which are mostly weapons, and gets back into her armor.

Bo
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
Title: Darth Bo

Post by Bo » Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:37 pm

*In the Cockpit *

Soon, the Turian finds himself in the cockpit. He does a quick systems check and realizes all the systems seem to be functional. Witht he few tweeks he and Ral have made, the Austin should be at full performance.

Alexus Tai toggles the intercom switch and speaks. "Greetings, crew," he says. "This is Alexus... you know me." There is a brief, gruff laugh. "There is no need for formal introductions. Go ahead and find your places and get secure for takeoff.... we have a SPECTRE to go after."

Flipping the intercom back off, Tai goes ahead and contacts flight control, obtaining the nesessary vector for take off.
~Bo~

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi

Post by Shurijo » Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:13 pm

Grissom enters the cockpit and replies to Tai, "Kinney is waiting for a requisition for weapons or ammunition. Let's give the command a few hours to reply. If they haven't replied back by the time we finish with an flight inspection and checking our food supplies and other necessities, then we'll take off. We don't have time to linger around waiting for paperwork."

Wargie
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Wargie » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:16 pm

*armory*

Argot begins to go over the weapons, cleaning them, taking them apart, polishing each piece then putting the weapon back together, it is clear that the krogan has a few hour of work ahead of him.