Chapter 1a: The Escape

Visit the Land of Silk and Spice, a mythical land akin to ancient China and surrounding places. The Tao of 1000 Fists is told by heroes of the martial arts, each attempting to master their art and survive in a hostile and dangerous world at the same time.This game uses L5R 4ERun by GM Tet'Nak
Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Re: The Escape

Post by Hayabusa » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:08 pm

"Yes, I think healing my injuries will be the wisest course in my current condition," Xun-Wen replies quickly. He doesn't know what else he can say. "And I agree that we may have to infiltrate the cult to find out how dangerous they actually are. Who knows if Fang Chou acted on orders or by himself."
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Muskrat
Level 21 Elite
Level 21 Elite
Title: Keeper of the Hidden Word
User Class: Scholar

Re: The Escape

Post by Muskrat » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:22 am

As she urges her horse forward, Mei-Li says, "I think it's pretty clear from the letters that he was getting orders from Lord Bu. He wasn't necessarily following all those orders, but he was definitely getting them. Lord Bu may be our next logical target."

She pauses to look back. "It's too bad we had to leave those thugs behind--we don't know how much Fang Chou told them. At least they never saw our faces."