Prelude: A Bounty with Pleasure

The year, 1880, the place, the Wild West. Steel will be drawn, will you survive when it does? Will you make your fortune or squander everything for a drink, some cards, and a girl.Run by DM Tet'Nak using GURPS 4E.
TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Re: Prelude: A Bounty with Pleasure

Post by TetNak » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:31 am

"Never been there," Kyle says, "Maybe you got me cornfused?"

He smiles, "I'm giving you about two seconds to skedaddle before I put another hole in ya. This one's not going to leave you crippled, gonna leave you dead!"
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Parrow89
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Parrow89 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:45 am

Now's my chance to back away slowly and retake cover.

Martin will slowly back away from the door keeping the gun trained on Kyle as he does so and if he makes it back to those barrels alright he'll dive for them when he gets the chance.
Moves back towards the barrels keeping gun trained at Kyle. (not that'll do me any good if the other goons attack.) Will leap behind them at first chance i get.
Freeze ray.... stops time.... tell your friends.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:24 pm

Martin starts to back away, but Kyle has other ideas. Both men fire at the same time.

Kyle's bullet blows a hole in Martin's chest, sending him to the ground, barely breathing and conscious. The end appears close for the bounty hunter.

The injured Martin's shot is a bit off course, flying out the doorway behind Kyle. The man laughs as he walks closer to Martin. The bullets begin to fly again, Eddy is executed, and it appears the other lawmen run off to save their own lives.

Martin looks up, Kyle's gun leveled at him, and then the sound of the gun. There is no pain, there is nothing. Kyle is dead, his body thrown over the cliff he recently scaled.
Shoot Martin: 10 vs. 12 - 2 (Hungover) + 3 (Aim) = 13, Success
Dodge: 9 vs. 8 - 1 (Crippled Arm) = 7, Fail
Hit Location: 9, Torso
Damage: 8 - 1 (DR) = 7 x 1.5 = 10
Total HPs: -6
Shock -4
Stun/Knockdown: 12 vs. 10, Fail
Stunned: Fall down, drop gun
Shoot Kyle: 13 vs. 14 + 3 (Aim) = 17, Success
Dodge: 7, Success
That wasn't the greatest of ideas!
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."