Introduction - Huw Jones

Several new werewolves find themselves in a small valley in the south of Wales, facing learning about what they are, learning to live and work together, and facing threats that lurk just beneath the apparently tranquil setting of the Rhondda Fach valley.Run by Storyteller Donan
Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Re: Introduction - Huw Jones

Post by Phlale » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:10 am

Marie only catches a few words of the conversation, but she's heard ones like it in small towns in Scotland, Ireland, and at home in Brittany, she smiles at Huw and nods, "Of course, my car is right outside."

Another smile for Vince, this one of mild concern, "Vince, very nice to meet you."
"I will always return."
-Shinjo

Donan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Donan » Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:54 pm

Dewey glances up, inspecting Vince. "Hm, do you mind taking him with you, just to drop him off nearer home? You're right about him needing some rest."

Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Phlale » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:12 pm

Marie glances back at the publican, "Of course, if we're headed that way I'll run you home. There's lots of room if you don't mind a bit of a mess." With that she heads into the street, searching for keys in the bag at her side. She walks toward a well used Land Rover down the street.
"I will always return."
-Shinjo

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by JohnnyWeird » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:51 pm

Huw chuckles. "All right, Vincent, let's see you off. Up and about with you."

Bereii
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Bereii » Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:54 pm

At first Vince looked a bit unsure of what to do and he didn't like the idea of the two leaving without a chance to ask them what's going on.

As he tried to think of something good to say to invite himself along Dewey saved him the trouble by being so caring.

He shone up slightly as he was invited.

"Yeah... Some rest probably would be good. Thanks" He says to Marie and Huw as he follows them out.
He doesn't know Huw very well but a lot better than he does Marie so he turns to Huw once no one should overhear.
"Huw, what the bleep is going on?"

JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Post by JohnnyWeird » Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:33 pm

Huw looks confused by Vincent's question, a frown creasing lines on his already-wrinkled face.

"You've got me there, Vincent. You're the one who stumbles in dressed like David bloody Bowie. You in some kind of trouble, lad?"

Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Phlale » Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:36 pm

Marie climbs in, looking at Huw and then at Vincent, wishing once again she could see the respect of the Lunes etched on their skins. "You don't look hurt, but that doesn't mean much, where do you live?"

The Land Rover rumbles before settling into a more normal octave as they set out.
"I will always return."
-Shinjo

Bereii
Level 1
Level 1

Post by Bereii » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:35 pm

"I don't know... Things got WIERD last night. Really fucked up wierd." Vince says and looks at Huw.

"And I woke up today covered in blood and hells no what with no clothes. Sure, I've had some hard nights before but this is whack! And on my way home I was as good as drawn to you."

As he spoke Vince wondered why on earth he shared all of this with the old man. But somehow he knew that he had changed and that the old man knew something about it.

Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Phlale » Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:35 pm

Marie tries to look shocked that Vince would wake up covered in blood, "You don't think you hurt anyone, do you?" Marie hopes not, she has no clue what an investigation might turn up, and has no plans to find out.
"I will always return."
-Shinjo

Donan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Donan » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:47 pm

Ghosting for Huw a little.
"Then I think we might know what happened.." Huw throws a glance at Marie, hoping the other werewolf will take the lead in explaining.