Introduction - Huw Jones

Several new werewolves find themselves in a small valley in the south of Wales, facing learning about what they are, learning to live and work together, and facing threats that lurk just beneath the apparently tranquil setting of the Rhondda Fach valley.Run by Storyteller Donan
JohnnyWeird
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Re: Introduction - Huw Jones

Post by JohnnyWeird » Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:48 pm

Huw's words are circumspect; if the lad's just gone off his head on some drug, there's always a way to hide such things. If this is more of a...lupine problem, he's not as adept at plotting the next step. With luck, Marie will know more than him.

Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Phlale » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:10 pm

Marie looks in the mirror at the young man behind her, trying to read him before continuing. "You say you were draw to Huw, how do you mean? Was it something you felt? A vision? A scent?"
"I will always return."
-Shinjo

Donan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Donan » Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:11 am

I'm sorry to do this to you guys, but I need to move you forward a week to meet up with Liam. Bereii, your rite of branding won't have been done in the meantime, I know you wanted to act that out and it's something very important for a new werewolf. :)
Wednesday, May 12th, 2010

The week passes relatively uneventfully. Huw and Marie explaining to Vincent what happened to him on that night between them and him learning a little about what it means to be Forsaken. Marie does receive help from the vllagers in her treasure hunt, although how cooperative they are really depends on Huw, and Vincent to a lesser extent.

It's the night of May the 12th when things shift again and something new comes to the valley.

Wherever the three werewolves are in Maerdy, they all hear it. A low, guttural howl rings out across the valley, causing residents to freeze and stare at one another in unease and confusion. Worse is when two blasts from a shotgun follow a few minutes later.

Clearly something of note has happened. Marie espeically would recongise it as the newborn, uneasy owl of a First Change, a nurzhul.

Searching the forests to find the source will take time however, perhaps the whole night..
Are you guys ok with moving over to Liam's thread? I think that's the best way to do it because of the impressive posts MadVlat's put up. :D If you want to go over events of the past week to clearify things I'm free for all that. :) Or you could scold for being very clumsy about how I've done this. :P