Introduction - Liam McAllister

Several new werewolves find themselves in a small valley in the south of Wales, facing learning about what they are, learning to live and work together, and facing threats that lurk just beneath the apparently tranquil setting of the Rhondda Fach valley.Run by Storyteller Donan
Donan
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Introduction - Liam McAllister

Post by Donan » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:22 pm

As soon as this conversation wraps up, I'll move you into new, different threads, depending on what your characters want to do. :)

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:45 pm

Liam looks at Marie with a hesitation to the movement. "So I was born to become this creature? How is it that such a thing never showed up in my medical exams through the years?". He shifts oddly, the borrowed clothing making his skin itch or so he thinks. He reaches up and blindly begins to scratch his shoulder. There is a soft almost silent thuding on the vehicles floor. Liam looks down quizzically and notices the small pellets falling from a hole in the elbow of the shirt. Confused he unbuttons it. At first everything seems normal the healed over wound still clinging to a light scab on its surface. That is until he notices the small red dots where his body was pushing the tiny projectiles through his flesh. "WHAT THE F**K!!!". The geologist shouts in amazement at the event...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Phlale » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:18 pm

Marie jumps at Liam's scream, her heart pounding and her body just beginning to shift to Dalu before she realizes what is happening. She's amazed to see the pellets dropping to the ground, she's never seen a werewolf who was shot recently, but Sara told her that this should happen. "it's alright! Don't worry." Marie's voice still carries the edge of fear, but she seems to mean it.

"You were shot, Liam?" She barely pauses for him to agree. "Well, those pellets were what hit you, and your body rejected them. I don't know how, but that's what happened." She ignores Liam's earlier questions, she simply doesn't know how nobody noticed, hopefully Huw does.
"I will always return."
-Shinjo

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:46 pm

"I think so, I can't remember exactly", Liam's answer is mildly panicked but honest. He doesn't understand Marie's answer but her voice somehow calms him down. Long minutes pass before he speaks again. "I'm sorry. This is just so much to take in at one time", he says never raising his eyes from the floor of the truck...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Phlale » Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:38 pm

Marie, now concentrating on getting back into town, turns to look at the man beside her. "I know, I went through the same about a month ago, everything changes, but nothing does. I know you're scared and confused, but we found you, and we know what it is like."
"I will always return."
-Shinjo

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:05 am

Raising his eyes up from the floor boards he looks at the french woman again. "Did I tell you that I found something last night?", a faint smile crossing Liam's face. "Baby blue, mint condition, just need to figure out how to get her out of there", his voice trailing off slightly...

Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Phlale » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:35 pm

Marie looks confused, "Mint condition? Is that an American expression? I don't understand." She steers onto the road back to town, only paying Liam enough attention to make coherent responses.
"I will always return."
-Shinjo

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:21 am

"I suppose it could also be American, but I'm from Canada; and there mint condition means cherry or excellent shape", Liam attempts to explain. He sits quietly from that point on not sure exactly what to talk about with the french woman...

Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Phlale » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:54 pm

"Je suis desole, what is in mint condition?" Marie's knowledge of cars is pretty much limited to the fact that she needs an oil change soon, but she's happy to talk about anything until they get to the hotel.
"I will always return."
-Shinjo

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:18 pm

Liam reaches towards the rear view mirror and aims it at Marie. The words that spill out his mouth next are a surprise even to him. "Like you...", the Canadian's hand softly nudges her face to look at her own reflection, "...The car is perfect"...