Introduction - Liam McAllister

Several new werewolves find themselves in a small valley in the south of Wales, facing learning about what they are, learning to live and work together, and facing threats that lurk just beneath the apparently tranquil setting of the Rhondda Fach valley.Run by Storyteller Donan
Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Re: Introduction - Liam McAllister

Post by Phlale » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:29 pm

Marie finally notices the police and shakes her head, "It is no good, I am simply camping here, searching for a burial site. I doubt I can give a good alibi."
"I will always return."
-Shinjo

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:41 am

"I was surveying the area to get an idea of the local terrain and came across your campsite. We've been talking since last night about our projects.", Liam smiles and continues even as he opens the car door. "By the way were is your campsite?"...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Phlale » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:03 pm

Marie gives some directions to her campsite and then smiles. "We can discuss our mutual interests in the area later, Liam. Until tonight?"
"I will always return."
-Shinjo

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:19 am

Liam opens the door and exits the vehicle turning before closing the door. "Tonight then...and thank you". The Canadian closes the door before the woman can respond and heads towards the hotel, with an uneasy feeling coming over him...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Donan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Donan » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:16 am

Poor Liam walks into a noisy scene. A young and flustered police officer is by the reception desk, trying to settle a lot of shouting. A familar looking knife lies on the counter in a clear, plastic bag, the sort evidence is collected in. Both the owner and her daughter are clearly angry and stressed... and then Jennifer spots Liam.

"You bastard! What the hell is your damage?!" She ducks under the counter and emerges with a large black bin bag and Liam's suitcases, the whole lot that she throws in his direction. "Get out, get the f.." "Ms Denvers, please!" The policeman speaks up, rubbing his forehead in frustration. "Can everyone calm down so we can dicuss this please?" He glances at Liam. "Are you Liam McAllistor sir?"

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:26 pm

"Yes, I'm...", Liam ducks a small memo pad of paper that is mere inches from his head; "...Liam, what is going on? Why are my things out of my room?". The geologist looks about wildly at the mass of confusion surrounding him and feels an itch begin on the back of his neck...

Donan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Donan » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:26 am

"Mr Mc.." Jennifer leans on the counter and interrupts the cop, glaring daggers at Liam. "You smash up a mirror, the window and leave a bloody knife stuck in the floor before taking off! That's why your stuff is out of the room!" She stops, muttering angrily. "Pyscho.." The cop sighs, glancing at Liam again. "I really don't want to bother with an arrest for this.. will you accept responsibilty and agree to pay the hotel damages?"

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:03 pm

"Window, mirror, what are you talking about I wasn't even here?". Liam dons an expression of complete surprise upon his face. "Was anything stolen from my room? Was anybody hurt?", he stutters out, truly not remembering much of the prior night...

Donan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Donan » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:42 pm

I'll need a maniuplation+subterfuge roll, unless he truly doesn't remember what happened ^^

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:35 pm

For the most part Liam truly doesn't remember most of the events that happened to him. Only recalling short snippets and images from when he was in Garaou form. The rage consumed him and he was more reactionary than anything else. If you look back at my posts you'll see what I'm talking about...