Introduction - Liam McAllister

Several new werewolves find themselves in a small valley in the south of Wales, facing learning about what they are, learning to live and work together, and facing threats that lurk just beneath the apparently tranquil setting of the Rhondda Fach valley.Run by Storyteller Donan
Donan
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Introduction - Liam McAllister

Post by Donan » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:28 pm

Confused glances are exchanged, then Jennifer slinks into the room behind the counter, her expression unreadable. Her mother nods at the officer. "Uh.. thanks for your time, maybe someone broke in from outside."

The cop opens his mouth, perhaps to point out that the glass from the window was -outside- the hotel, but then realises he really can't be bothered with paperwork.

Julie comes out from behind the counter and picks up Liam's bags. "We'll.. err, we'll give you another room, free of charge. If you want to stay..?" She gives Liam a hugely embarrased smile.

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Re: Introduction - Liam McAllister

Post by MadVlat » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:32 pm

Liam seems confused as Julie walks out from behind the counter. "If there has been a break in I would like to check my things to make sure nothing is broken or missing. However, it is not your fault and besides my company is paying, so what do you say we keep it between ourselves. Now you said you have another room?". Liam is polite and calm as he speaks and carefully checks his things unsure himself what has happened...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...