Introduction - Rebecca Miller

Several new werewolves find themselves in a small valley in the south of Wales, facing learning about what they are, learning to live and work together, and facing threats that lurk just beneath the apparently tranquil setting of the Rhondda Fach valley.Run by Storyteller Donan
Donan
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Introduction - Rebecca Miller

Post by Donan » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:03 am

As Rebecca heads back to her grandfather, she suddenly feels a sense of dizziness pass through her and the world seems to drop away with a feeling of dislocation. There's no blur, no flash, but the world suddenly feels slightly different. The scent of the twins has gone as if it was no longer there, she no longer has Neil's phone number, though it's possible she can remember it, and several people in the tavern are wearing slightly different clothes.

Her grandfather nods at her. "How do you like Maerdy so far Becky?" He smiles.

Maria
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Maria » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Becky is obviously a bit shaken and stares at her grandfather for a while before answering.
"Uhm, yeah I like it.. Where did the twins go, they where just over there." She points at the table

Donan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Donan » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:03 pm

Her grandfather glances at the table, then back to Becky and shakes his head with an apologetic smile. "Sorry, I must have missed them, I didn't see them."

Maria
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Maria » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:22 pm

"What the hell.." she whispers in a low tone to herself and eyes the bar back and forth several times while looking for the twins. She then remembers her glass and stares down it, is there beer or wine at the bottom?

Donan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Donan » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:29 pm

There's no longer a glass on the table Maria shared with the twins, the glass she used is now on the bar counter, a faint remmant of wine at the bottom.

Her grandfather gives a light frown as she mutters to herself, and then smiles, thinking he knows what the matter is. "If they've jsut left, maybe you can catch them. You can meet us back at the house later if you want to go after them."

Maria
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Maria » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:33 pm

"Ehm, yeah or.. no actually.. I'll stay here for a moment."
She turns to the bartender and smiles with puppy eyes as she points to her glass. "Can I have some more?"

Trying to shake the feeling of having been used by some spirit or whatever for their personal pleasure she tries to focus and takes out a pen and an old receipt. Trying to remember the number she got just a few moments earlier.

Donan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Donan » Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:45 pm

Dewey smiles as David gives him a nod and refills Becky's glass, sliding her another delicious drink of wine.

Becky manages to recall the number and is able to scribble it down on the paper she has.

Maria
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Maria » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:50 am

Becky drinks her glass of wine and sits on her barstool the rest of the evening, mostly staring at the table with the occasional sweep across the room. After the glass is empty she decides it's time to go home and heads for the door.

Donan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Donan » Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:51 pm

If you're here for the evening I'll see how the others go and what they end up doing, just so you're all on the same page. :)

Maria
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Maria » Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:35 pm

Sir, yes, sir!