Location - Pontycryhual

Several new werewolves find themselves in a small valley in the south of Wales, facing learning about what they are, learning to live and work together, and facing threats that lurk just beneath the apparently tranquil setting of the Rhondda Fach valley.Run by Storyteller Donan
Donan
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Location - Pontycryhual

Post by Donan » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:12 am

Ger and Becky just catch a flash of the car driver staring at them, a wide smile on his face before they're past the car and moving on. The lights of the town pull away from them as they leave its streets and get into the back roads away from it.

It looks like they're in the clear.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:16 am

Ger slows down the chopper as with the engine blasting there's nearly no way to hear much of anything. He finds a suitable pull off point and does so, parking the chopper out of sight from the main road.

He looks over his shoulder, "What the hell is going on in this place?" he asks, ignoring the mutual bond for the time being.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Maria
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Maria » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:44 am

"It's... it's some kind of.. I dunno.. dream? It's not real! That place hasn't been there before."

She shakes her head slightly and looks back as they move further away from the town.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:52 am

"You mean the town?"

He frowns, "I couldn't smell them," he says offhandedly as if it wasn't a strange thing to say.

Maria
Level 2
Level 2

Post by Maria » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 am

"I mean everything. I've been here when I was little and that town over there weren't there! It just appeared and made the drive to the next town equally longer."

She shrugs slightly while still clinging tight to the man.
"I've never encountered anything like them before.. But.. evil spirits? Would it be possible for them to have no scent?"

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:32 am

He sniffs, "Well," he starts, looking over his shoulder slightly confused by her grip. "I do not know." The man takes a step off the bike, slightly prying the woman's arms off his waist. "Do you have a tribe?" he asks, "Your elders may know more." He grumbles, "Is there a locus nearby?" he also asks, "Perhaps something has crossed the Gauntlet."