Infinite Galaxy: Screen Scroll (Bo - 'ToR' Era)

An epic game set in the Star Wars universe that takes place in real-time RP sessions using the Saga Edition rules.Run by Darth Bo
Bo
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
Title: Darth Bo
User Class: Sith Lord

Re: Crisis on Ithor

Post by Bo » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:39 pm

Trigo smacks at his pockets and his eyes go wide. "My comlink? Where is my comlink?" He looks around, his eyes narrowing. "Not only did you pull us poor guys out of our fighters, you stole our stuff?" He shakes his head. "What a shame!"

He shrugs. "Her frequency was stored in there.. I guess you're out of luck. As for 'giving her something' .. a drink and a pretty dress always did the trick for me," he grins.
~Bo~

Donan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Donan » Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:47 pm

Tarak chuckles and waves at the man. "I won't be long, I'll see about digging it up for you." He leaves the room and closes the door behind him, then contacts the lieutant again. "I may have something from the prisoner, a possible contact on Ithor. Do you have his comlink lieutant?"

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:57 pm

*** In the Port Cabin ***

"I need to have this comlink hacked and I want all the data you can find on this thing. Contacts, connection data, whatever little information there is," Shawn says to the engineer.

Tarak can only reach the Commander's lieutenant again, but quickly get Shawn himself after a strange, scratching noise. "Yes, Padawan Tarak, I have the pirate's comlink and we're suddenly investigating its contents."
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Bo
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by Bo » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:11 pm

** In the Port Cabin **

"Yes, commander," says the engineer. He looks the comlink over. "It should take no time at all.. doesn't evan appear to be encrypted.'" The engineer produces a cable and plugs the comlink into some sort of mobile device. A history of 'calls' appears on the screen:

>>>> CALL HISTORY <<<<<<
Ludwig's Cantina
The Brass Ass
Naya Myec
Dari Cage
Maleena Qui-Xot
Rimfire
Layla Finn
Nileeta Rhayne
Dweebo's Munition's
Bayrich Lanith
... and many more....
~Bo~

Donan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Donan » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:38 pm

"Are there contact details for a 'Layla' in its memory? Apparently she might be the one to help us find out who's behind these raids."

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:47 pm

"Indeed, there is a Layla Finn," Shawn replies.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Bo
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by Bo » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:11 pm

** In Detention **

Listening in, Trigo nods. "Yep. That's her. Pretty as can be. You'll find her at the Brass Ass." He shrugs. "The joint's a little seedy, but the ale is cold and the women are hot." He laughs. "Are you finished with me? I think I've earned that whiskey now."
~Bo~

Donan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Donan » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:50 pm

Tarak shakes his head at the pirate's interruption, but at least the man's narrowed down where to find her. He doesn't know what the Commander plans to do with the prisoner, but he can't take chances.

"One moment Commander, then I'll come up to join you."

He steps back into the room and sighs, shaking his head, but he has no choice, he can't risk the Sith knowing there's a Jedi here, not with a possible war as a result.

He raises his hand, focusing his will on the pirate. "You were never questioned by me and you never met or saw me. There is no Jedi in this fleet."
UTF: Mind trick, spending a force point.

Bo
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by Bo » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:17 pm

I'm not sure how the time limits on mind trick apply, but since we're not in combat I think you can use it again
13+UTF mod.. obviously highter than this guy's will
Trigo nods. "I never saw you. There is no Jedi in this fleet." There is a hollow, empty look behind the man's eyes. Tarak is now free to rejoin the commander.
Last edited by Bo on Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Bo~

Donan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Donan » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:41 pm

Tarak heads back to the turbolift and heads upwards to meet the Commander again, fervently hoping he's not done any harm to the pirate.