Infinite Galaxy: Screen Scroll (Bo - 'ToR' Era)

An epic game set in the Star Wars universe that takes place in real-time RP sessions using the Saga Edition rules.Run by Darth Bo
Donan
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Crisis on Ithor

Post by Donan » Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:36 pm

Tarak considers it, then sighs and shakes his head. "As useful as that would be, I don't have that level of skill. Removing a memory is one thing, inplanting them would be something completely different. There's also the fact that removing his memory of me wouldn't have done Trigo any harm. I'd be extremely loath to alter who he is in anyway."

He smiles. "I think your first idea is sound, for a suitable payment, he'd be willing to help us, and he'd hopefully accept me as a member of your crew."

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:51 am

"My intention wasn't another mind-bending from your side," Szaras'haw'nuruodo explains. "It was a mere idea of asking him to treat you as a new pilot. After all his whole flight got captured and I want to discuss any option. And I don't like the whole mind manipulation anyway. If Trigo Sloan was to stay detained anyway it was a rather futile action, since he has to show up at a court of the GR. Maybe it's actually been disadvantageous for the GR when the come to that matter. Perhaps you'll have to show up, too, although I will state that it was a cause to protect the fleet from any imminent dangers. But I'm no lawyer and I won't concern myself with such trivial things when we have a task at our hands."
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Donan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Donan » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:32 pm

Tarak nods. "I apologise, from now on I'll take no such actions without your permission." He smiles in agreement. "I didn't sense any real malice from the man, so this would be our best chance to proceed. I'll be ready to go when we reach Ithor."

Bo
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
Title: Darth Bo
User Class: Sith Lord

Post by Bo » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:46 pm

.. and reach Ithor the fleet does.
En route, the crews of both ships and fighters are able to nearly repair all damage done by the skirmish.

"All systems are at 99%, Commander," one of the engineers reports. For war vessels, that's about all that can be expected.

As the capital ships exit hyperspace, Ithor and its six moons can be seen far in the distance, like overbright stars. Sensors pick up no immediate threats.

"Should be smooth sailing, Commander," one of the co-pilots of the Firestorm II reports over comlink.

The Icebreaker and Firestorm II fire their sublights on a course towards Ithor....
End Chapter 1!! Congratulations!
~Bo~