The Infinite Empire (Tet - Pre-Republic Era)

An epic game set in the Star Wars universe that takes place in real-time RP sessions using the Saga Edition rules.Run by Darth Bo
TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

The Infinite Empire (Tet - Pre-Republic Era)

Post by TetNak » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:12 am

Image The Infinite Empire
Image The Infinite Empire has been the greatest galactic marvel for the last ten thousand years. The Rakatan have spread their Empire from the unknown regions into all areas of galaxy. Worlds and species quake in the knowledge that they could be the Infinite Empire's next victim.

The Rakatan wield great strength in the strange thing known as the Force. All their technology depends on the Force, making it stronger, and an enigma for all the lesser worlds and species that the Infinite Empire desires to conquer.

Over four thousand years ago the greatest marvel of the galaxy was created: The Star Forge.
Image With an supply of ships, droids, and other war material the Infinite Empire has truly become an unstoppable power.

However, unknown to most, rebellion and civil war has begun to spread throughout the Empire, and even with the Star Forge, the Rakatan struggle to maintain control ....
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: The Infinite Empire (Tet - Pre-Republic Era)

Post by TetNak » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:19 pm

The days have been long since the debacle upon Ziost.

Vaskaa Oz had escaped uninjured, but his underlings could not say the same. The Noghri protector, Mushkil, had been shot twice, and just recently is fit enough for battle again, not that Mushkil would allowed his injuries to stop him from protecting his Rakatan master ...

The Taung, Prudii, caught some of a frag grenade, but survived the blast and was back on his feet in a couple days. While the source of all the drama, the Massassi traitor, Grunjak, was cut in five places by various blades.

The goal, a treaty with the Massassi people, or at least a sect of them, which Grunjak had promised to deliver. Instead, he delivered them into a firefight which they struggled to escape. Mushkil wished to kill Grunjak right away, but the Infinite Empire has seen to it that the Massassi remains alive, for the moment at least.

Now, ordered to the Tatoo System, the group wonders what their fate will hold.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: The Infinite Empire (Tet - Pre-Republic Era)

Post by TetNak » Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:27 pm

The briefing is quick.

The Rakatan General, Teskar Fezkar, orders Vaskaa Oz to reclaim the captured satellite defense station on Ghomrassen, a moon of Tatooine. The satellite station controls various satellites that orbit Tatooine and its moons, which in turn coordinate system wide defense systems. The Tatoo System has long been a thorn in the side of the Infinite Empire, sparking rebellion and chaos. The Kumumgah, those native to Tatooine, have finally crossed the line and killed many slaves and their Rakatan keepers on Ghomrassen. The small strike force is to eliminate any opposition encountered, take control of any and all systems, and report findings to the general. Failure is not to be tolerated.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Prelude: The Kumumgah Rebellion

Post by TetNak » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:35 pm

RP Log (Edited) of 7-25-10 from Fantasy Grounds II
Characters:

Vaskaa Oz: Played by Bo
Prudii: Played by Hayabusa
Mushkil: Played by Donan
Gjurak: Played by Tet'Nak
DM: Tet'Nak
For ten thousand years the Infinite Empire has met no equal. The Rakatan, with their endless power and greatness has conquered the galaxy. No system, planet, or person is safe.

The Rakatan need few allies, but sometimes allow a species its own interests, so long as they meet with the approval of the Infinite Empire. But, for most, the Rakatan's word is law, and any deviation, even a slight one, is met with deadly punishment.

The year would be known as 25,320 BBY millennia from the current day. And on this day a Rakatan ship moves deliberately toward a single speck in the universe. The pilot, a Commander within the Infinite Empire, and his multi-species squad, looking to settle the Kumumgah Rebellion at last.

Upon the Rakatan ship ...

Vaskaa Oz sits at the help of the ship, watching the blur of hyperspace outside the viewports. He is a Rakatan - tall with a cone shaped head. Two eyes bulge from teh side, swiveling on stocks, to take in all that happens aroudn him. he is clad in the typical garb of one of his rank: black boots, grey, heavy pands and a grey and black tunic. sometimes, though he's not wearing it now, he dons a cape of midnight blue with red trim.

Gjurak is the Sith traitor. To his own people. The Sith idly sits in one of the seats assigned to passangers, as he can do nothing with Rakatan technology anyway. The brutish, red, Massassi has said nothing, knowing his life may be forefit from their failure on Ziost ...

Mushkil slinks through the ship, his red eyes darting about as he inspects it and lets iimself grow familar with it again. Several white scars from the betrayal and ambush dot his grey skin, but it's of no moment, his master has survived and is well. The traitor however, also lives.. a matter that Mushkil prays his master will elt him attend to when it is time. His trusted vibroblade hands at his side, still working even after the battle.

Prudii , a proud Taung warrior, patiently waits a few meters away from the Rakatan. Much of his tan skin is visible beaneath half a dozen bandoliers and the same number of weapons. He doesn't say anything unless spoken to, but he keeps his sight on everyone, observing like a predator, waiting for an order to strike.

Mushkil enters the cabin without a sound. "Master, all is well now?" His eyes focus on Gjurak.

Vaskaa Oz turns to Gjurak. "What are your thoughts, traitor?" he asks. The Rakatan's voice is smooth and even. "Do you ponder your fate?" He looks straight ahead. "I know I am pondering it.. should I end your life? Or will you still be of use to the Infinite Empire?" He smiles. "It is hard to say.. for now, though, there are orders to follow."
Vaskaa Oz turns to Mushkil. "Yes, Mushkil," he says. "We should be nearing the Tattooine system shortly."
Gjurak Gjurak does not look at the pitiful slave. Instead, he seems content to look of into space, until Vaskaa speaks to him directly. The Sith's mouth curls open, exposing his sharp teeth, "I know you have no such authority." He returns to looking into hyperspace, "Keep your lapdog slave on a leash ..."

Mushkil smiles hungrily, licking his lips. "If he is to die, may I deal the blow master, in your honour? He has turned on the gods and he should learn that in his pain."

Mushkil bares his teeth at the insult, but doesn't move.

Vaskaa Oz looks at his servant. "You may. It would please me to watch you destroy this filth. But for now," he continues. "We have orders." He looks at the panel again. "Tattoine draws close. We will need all of our wits about us."

Prudii speaks, his voice sounds like rumbling stones. "No one dies, as long as Vaskaa Oz doesn't say so"

The Sith hisses, but then the ships computer states, "ONE MINUTE UNTIL HYPERSPACE EXIT. SYSTE TATOO."

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Prelude: The Kumumgah Rebellion - The Landing

Post by TetNak » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:47 pm

Mushkil bows his head. "Thank you master." He stares at Gjurak for a moment, smiling coldly, before turning his attention to the viewscreen.

Vaskaa Oz looks at the others. "Do you have any questions about our mission?" he asks. "There will be no room for mistakes."

It was only days ago Vaskaa Oz's name was assigned this important task. The Kumumgah, the people of Tatooine, had long defied the Infinite Empire. One of the satellite stations on the moon of Ghomrassen had been captured by Kumumgah rebels.

Prudii shifts his weight for the hyperspace exit. "No," Prudii replies. "You say who to kill and what to do and I'll do just that."

The punishment is to be quick and deadly. None are to be spared. The station's systems are to be repaired by several repair drones currently in the cargo bay. Nothing will stand in the way of the Infinite Empire's power and authoritative rule! The ship is making its approach '¦

The ship jerks out of Hyperspace ...

Prudii grins, knowing that there will be bloodshed. No one will survive this, except the people on this ship.

Vaskaa Oz stares out the viewport. "Here we are," he says. "New worlds to conquer." The Rakatan sets a course for Ghomrassen, first firing up the ship's scanners to pick up any activity in the area.
Mushkil braces himself as the ship vibrates, then studies the the approaching Tatonnie. "I will kill Master, as he says, we will enjoy the battle."

Prudii goves the Noghri a glance. "Of course. We will all kill."

Vaskaa Oz grins as the ship's sublights fire up. "To kill is one thing," he says. "But the will of the Empire, and of the Force, is quite another." He continues. "There must be an end in mind.. and a means to that end." He makes a fist and shows it to Mushkil. "Our strength will teach these upstars a lession they won't soon forget."

Mushkil smirks. "And yet my count will exceed yours, have no doubt."

Mushkil nods, bowing his head. "Yes master, as the Empire commands."

Gjurak is silent during the discussion of bloodshed. He is Massassi. What do these fools know of death and killing?

"That does not matter, Vaskaa Oz's slave. The only thing is kill and die. And if we are lucky we will fall in battle."

The Rakatan B-Class Scout is an average sized ship. Typically, these ships are outfit with a full Rakatan crew, which can operate any piece of equipment on board with their Force powers. Unfortunately, Vaskaa has no other Rakatan on board, and so, he must pilot and operate the ship on his own. Non-Rakatan hands upon his vessel would be useless.

As the B-Class Cruiser flies closer the warning lights begin buzzing loudly. "INCOMING! INCOMING! INCOMING!" Laser cannon charges streak across the blackness of space '¦

Vaskaa Oz frowns deeply. "It looks like they were expecting us," he snarls.
Prudii hisses. "How dare they shoot at us." He already heads for the closest airlock.

Mushkil Mushkil drops into a crouch, gripping the walla nd steadying himself for the likely impacts, his eyes focused on the traitor and his master, but for very different reasons.
Vaskaa Oz: pilot check [1d20+13 = 26]
Vaskaa Oz: pilot check [26]
[1d20+7 = 25]
The first barrage of laser fire shoots up from the moon. The Rakatan Vaskaa Oz takes the helm quickly. With deft ability, the Rakatan ship veers to starboard, and the blaster bolts fly pass into the emptiness of space.

Sensors report the gun turret is only meters off the ground, making an spaceborne shot impossible.

Vaskaa Oz 's lips are thin as he guids the ship around the lasers. "Hold on tight," he says. "This landing might be a little... rough..." He continues on, angling the ship's shields towards where then lasers are coming from.

Mushkil nods, glancing at Gjurak. "Brace yourself, I don't wish you to die yet." He smiles pleasently, then tucks into something of a ball as he prepares.

Prudii waits for the ship to land and charge into battle. While he grabs the airlock like a hold, he rips the blaster carabine from it's sling.
Vaskaa Oz: action: angle deflector shields: starship maneuver: doubles SR for duration towards a target that is firing at you
Tet'Nak: Roll Pilot
Vaskaa Oz: pilot [1d20+13 = 23]
[1d20+7 = 8]
Vaskaa brings the deflector shields forward as they move in for a landing. The guns fire again, but Vaskaa's skill is too great, he weaves out of the way again! Sensors indicate the guns have overheated. The Rakatan ship breaks the atmosphere and zooms toward the ground outside the installation!

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Re: Prelude: The Kumumgah Rebellion - Touchdown

Post by TetNak » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:51 pm

Mushkil uncurls himself and moves to join Prudii in the airlock, preparing for the landing and the coming battle. He shivers in delight at the thought of what's to come, the training of the Empire having given him anhealthy lust for fighting and killing.

Vaskaa Oz breathes a sigh of relief as the ship enters the atmosphere. Streams of condensation begin to form over the viewports. "We are out of range.. for now," he says. He begins looking for a suitable place to land.

Prudii smiles. "You are eager for combat. That is good."

Vaskaa Oz turns to his two comrades "check your weapons," he says. "We should stay quiet as long as possible, but may need to do some fighting if things get scary." He looks to the Sith. "You.. stay by my side. I trust you about as much as a rabid Mynock."

Mushkil snorts. "It is what I do, it is what I -am-,a nd it is my reward for service."
Prudii gives the Rakata a slight nod. "I already did. My weapon is alway ready, just like me."

Gjurak stands, slowly walking toward the airlock as well. "I shall collect the drones," he says to the Rakata. The drones are small droids that can repair or hack consoles, and are extremely useful, but limited in power. After one use they run out of battery life and are disabled. The ship currently has six of them.

Mushkil frowns. "Should I watch him?"

Vaskaa Oz nods slowly. "Very well.." he says. He shuts his eyes for a brief moment and then answers Mushkil. "Always. No one is to be trusted."

Prudii looks at Mushkil. "The best reward for a warrior is to fall in a battle."

Ghomrassen is quite different than the picturesque planet it orbits. The planet's surface is mostly a sheen of soil mixture with metallic shards. It is said that the soil can and will cut through flesh and even armor. The installation built by the Rakatan hundreds of years ago is constructed on a large, and firm, piece of bedrock that is surrounded by such soil.
The Rakatan base on Ghomrassen controls all Infinite Empire controlled satellites in the Tatoo System, and, holds duplicate information of nearby star maps, which have recently been destroyed by Kumumgah saboteurs. The loss of these star maps is reason enough to retake the installation, but the Infinite Empire is all but crippled in the area, for the moment, without access to their satellite network.
The ship sets down only fifty meters outside of the installation. There are no obvious signs of defenders ..

Mushkil chuckles. "That is the best way to die, not the best way to live." He nods at his master and sets out after Gjurak, stalking him with narrowed eyes.

Prudii snorts. "You are but a pet," he says and opens the door as soon as the ship touches down. He has his blaster ready and charges outside.

We have arrived," says Vaskaa. He looks out the viewport. He has never seen such soil. Such a barren landscape. He is not on a sightseeing tour, though: there is business to attend to. He stands from his pilot chair and makes his way back to the airlock.
"Mushkil," he says. "Get a report from Gjurak. What is the status of the drones?"

Vaskaa Oz looks after Prudii. "Fool!!" he says. "Return at once!"

Mushkil nods, snarling at Gjurak and rapping his leg to get his attention. "You heard. What is the status?"

Prudii stops dead in his tracks. And slowly backs away into the ship.

Gjurak says, "The drones are functioning. Ready to be used as you see fit." The smalld drones hang off Gjurak utility belt. The ship lands with a bump, the airlock opens, and a gust of wind and sand is thrown into the ship ... this is an inhospitable world indeed.
Vaskaa Oz looks to Prudii. "I commend your bravery" he says. "But we know little about the dangers of this environment."

Vaskaa Oz nods. "Very well," he says to the Massassi. he uses the Force to sense if any danger will come to them by venturing outside across the 'sand'...
Bo (Vaskaa Oz): search your feelings
Tet'Nak: Roll

Bo (Vaskaa Oz): hrm. i'm missing a 'skill focus' on that one too
Tet'Nak: fixed
Vaskaa Oz: search your feelings [1d20+14 = 15]
Mushkil "Indeed." Mushkil pulls his breath mask on over his face. "If I'm a pet then at least I'm one that can think."

Mushkil snarls and draws his blade. "I serve the Empire, as do many and you are a fool to dishonour that, if you don't containt your tongue, I'll remove it."

Vaskaa Oz reaches out and Searches His Feelings. He receives a mixed response. Moving will not harm them, but what they encounter ..

Vaskaa Oz turns to the others. "We will move out slowly," he says. "There will be time for squabbling after we have finished our mission."

Prudii grumbles. "We're making ourselves a target if we move slowly." He takes a look outside to spot cover.

Vaskaa Oz walks off the ship's ramp, motioning the others to follow and to take a formation that would provide for quick access to cover as they travel.

Mushkil turns to his master. "If you wish, I can move ahead and check the area without beign seen."

Vaskaa Oz nods to Mushkil. "I will watch your back, friend," he says.
Prudii follows Vaskaa, but he's still edgy about that. And he doesn't like that he allows the Noghri to do what he planned to do anyway.

Mushkil feels a feeling of almost pleasure at his master calling him that and attempts to sneak ahead, sing cover to conceal himelf while he looks for any sign of enemies or danger.
Tet'Nak: Roll stealth, Mushkil
Vaskaa Oz: good so far1

Mushkil: [1d20+11 = 31]
Mushkil move across the bedrock, the wind blowing the sharp shards of metal which bounce off the Noghri's battle armor. If anyone saw him, he doubts it ... He peers around, quickly, and spots no one obviously watching. Likely, there are various cameras that are feed inside, but as to immediate threats outside, there are none. Though, standing about in the wind would likely not be pleasant.

Mushkil makes his way back to the others, appearing out of the swirling dust and dirt in the air. "They have eyes outside, but no bodies, they cower and hide inside."

Do not underestimate any enemy," says the Rakata. "Be wary of a trap." He looks to Prudii. "But the Taung is right.. we should move quickly." He starts off across the sand and asks the others. "Is there any way you could disable any security systems they have outside?"

Prudii quickly follows the Rakata, just like he told him.

Schematics suggest the security consoles are inside.

The thick metallic beams provide a near corridor as the group walks up the long ramp and finally escapes the twin suns move in space above. Immediately the loud buzzing sound of a fusion power generator is obvious.

This is good, in the fact that it still functional, and systems can be brought online without access to backup power systems that can be difficult to operate without a droid or skilled Rakatan engineer. The repair drones can only do so much, after all, before they too require assistance.

Inside four massive power coils spiral from within the middle of the floor and reach upward to the height of the building, servicing every floor. The heavy suction from the opening is palatable, and warns anyone of going too close to the power coils. The coils radiate green, radioactive, energy. This is why slaves and droids are so useful. There are large hallways to the east and north, both which lead to different systems consoles and the platform lift.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Prelude: The Kumumgah Rebellion - Inside

Post by TetNak » Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:54 pm

Vaskaa Oz walks into the installation. "Wide open," he says. "Yet they no doubt know of our presence.. that much was clear from the laser volley that greeted us."

Prudii: "Maybe their preparing a welcoming committee."

Let us just hope is in't lethal," Vaskaa says. "What do you think, Prudii? You are no doubt a veteran of many such missions."

Mushkil "Then we should prepare a way to thank them." I can lay in wait and bring down their leader when they arrive."

Prudii glances around. "We have no maps or schematics. So the only thing we can do is being careful and shoot anything that looks at us."

Gjurak looks down at his Sith Lanvarok on his wrist. With the same hand, he draws his thick bastard sword, serrated and deadly. He may be a traitor, but he is still Massassi.
Mushkil wheels as Gjurak draws his sword, moving between him and Vaskas and drawing his own.

Prudii: "That still is the order: kill everyone in the installation.

Prudii: Or do you want to question someone, before we kill him?"

Vaskaa Oz: Indeed," says Vaskaa. "but it would be too easy to become separated and, thus, outnumbered if we split up." He again searches the Force for any clue regarding the surroundings and what lies down each corridor.

Gjurak: Just as Vaskaa goes to touch the Force again, for rebels rush from the far cooridor behind the power coils. They hold slugthrowers and begin to level them in the invader's direction!

COMBAT:
I don't plan on listing rolls, etc, here
Vaskaa Oz immediately draws his blaster and moves to his right. "Take cover," he says. "They must expose themselves to attack us..."

Vaskaa Oz draws his blaster pistol and moves forward, the sucking wind of the power coil opening nearly pulling him into the pit.

The first of the rebels rushes around the pit, not afraid to expose himself. He levels his pistol at Prudii and fires ...

The shot misses ...

The second moves as well, level his pistol at the Rakata

The bullet fires off, nailing Vaskaa Oz in the shoulder and causing him to bleed black blood ...

Another rebel charges, next to the second, and also shoots at the Rakata.

.. but the shot misses this time.
The last of the rebels moves to get into position.

Mushkil roars in sheer, unleashed fury and charges the rebel who injured his master, doing his best to bring the creatuee down. (Power attack, giving up 4 to hit points for extra damage)

Mushkil, can you please click on the guy you are attacking on the map
The Noghri charges ahead, swinging his vibroblade from left to right. In one swing, the rebel's head comes off.

Prudii moves forward and behind cover. When he stops he lines up the first of the rebels in his blaster's sights and shoots.

Prudii moves next to the large coil and pit, although the wind threatens to suck him down, he aims and fires. The Kumumgah is shot directly in the chest and crumples to the ground.

The Sith moves over to the west side of the pit. He raises his Sith weapon and a razor sharp disc flies out. The disc lodges itself in the rebel's throat, nearly cutting off the head, blood spurts everywhere as it falls.

Vaskaa Oz draws on his anger and reaches towards the Rebel. He takes his pain into himself and then projects it towards his enemy. "That.. hurt.." he says as he tries to use the Force to choke the man.

Vaskaa Oz reaches out with the Force. Immediately the native Kumumgah begins gagging. He drops his weapon, reaching at his neck as if trying to pry away something that is not there. His feet barely escape the ground. CRUNCH. His windpipe is scattered. He no longer breathes. He dies. There are none left to challenge the Infinite Empire, at least here, and now.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Prelude: The Kumumgah Rebellion - Searching

Post by TetNak » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:00 pm

Vaskaa Oz drops his hand, snarling, and then covers his wounded shoulder. "I am sure that is only the welcoming party.." he says.

Prudii moves back to Vaskaa. "Yes. Let us move forward."

Mushkil spins, his face covered in blood and his eyes widen as he hurries over to Vaskas. "Master!"

Gjurak goes and recovers his disc, jerking it from the dead creature's body. Afterward, he walks back toward the others, looking at his datapad. "There should be various system consoles on this level."

Vaskaa Oz nods. "Forward is good.. " He sees Mushkil. "It is only a minor wound," he says. "Thank you for your concern."

There are two exits from the power generator room. To the north, and to the east.

Mushkil nods and bows his head, stepping back and into a position to follow.
Prudii looks at Vaskaa. "Where do you want to go?"

Vaskaa Oz begins to walk to the East. "Two exits," he says. "Each may be worthy to explore.. we are to leave no survivors."

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Prelude: The Kumumgah Rebellion - Searching 2

Post by TetNak » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:02 pm

Mushkil glances around. "Do you wish me to scout again?"

This large console area has been irrevocably damaged. The monitors and console stations themselves are shot up, with slug holes, and even a few blasters scoring marks throughout. There is an odd cutting device, perhaps a blowtorch or other sort of flame, which seems to have ripped this area to pieces. Schematics indicate these were the operational systems for satellite control. There should be backup systems in the command center.

There are various destroyed consoles in the Lower Wards. They are beyond repair. Skematics show they were satellite operational consoles. There are over-ride consoles in the command center.

Vaskaa Oz frowns as the party walks to the east and explored the area. "It looks like we will not be able to get these running again," he says. He looks at his datapad. "Perhaps there are backup consoles in teh command center.. "

Gjurak agrees, "Schematics suggest there are."

Prudii grumbles. "That is a good idea. Maybe we can convince the commander of this facility to surrender and gather his troops so we can shoot them all at once."

Mushkil frowns, staring at the smashed machines. "Ignorant savages.." He draws lines in blood down his face as he takes in the area.

Vaskaa Oz picks up a piece of debris, examines it, and then sits it back on the ground. "I think this eastern corridor is a dead end, then," he says. "We should head north." A wicked smil craws across his lips. "If we can convince them of that, Prudii, you would honor me by doing the killing."

Mushkil shoots Prudii a jealous glare.

Gjurak warns, "There are other consoles this way, Vaskaa." The Sith shrugs, "We may have not seen everything."

Vaskaa Oz follows the Sith's directions and continues to walk

Prudii keeps behind the Rakata.

Mushkil frowns. "Hope you are rght, your life is measured by your usefulness."

Prudii grins. "And I'm useful because I'm an emissary from the Taung."

The group walks forward again. Here they spot something of consequence. Sitting there is a disabled droid. A utility droid. This could be helpful, more helpful than the drones which will power down quickly. It is easy to tell it is missing some parts however, and they will have to be found before it can be reactivated.
The hallway continues to the east.

Vaskaa Oz kneels next to the droid. "Keep yoru eyes peeled," he says. We may be able to reactivate this droid if we come across any parts."

Prudii keeps standing, looking around in case somebody distracts Vaskaa.

Mushkil nods again. "Master, if they've set a trap ahead, I can discover it." the Noghri didn't know much about droids, it was something he avoided because of ignorance, and he preferred to focus on where his skills really lay.

Prudii: "It may be a good idea to let him do what he can."

Vaskaa Oz nods. "Use your talents," he says to the Noghri.

Mushkil forages ahead, keeping his eyes open.
Mushkil: [1d20+11 = 20]

Tet'Nak: Stealth?
Donan (Mushkil): Stealth roll
Tet'Nak: go ahead and move forward
The Noghri moves ahead down the hallway. Immediately, he spots an old equipment locker.

The equipment locker seems to be untouched for the most part. Inside are several medpacs, a medkit, droids parts, and energy cells.
Group Gains; Medpac (2), Droid Parts (1), Energy Cell (2) - Can be used to recharge drone at DC 15 Use Computers. Failure destroyed the Energy cell. , Medical Kit
Mushkil loots the various contents of the locker and returns to the group. "I've found parts of the droid, and some other things." He offers them all to Vaskas.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Prelude: The Kumumgah Rebellion - Guardian Droid

Post by TetNak » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:08 pm

Vaskaa Oz looks at the goods. "Well done," he says. He looks at the droid. "Perhaps we can reactivate this..."

Prudii looks over what Mushkil has brought his Rakatan master. "Interesting."
Mushkil nods and moves into a position to watch out for anyone approaching the group.

The droid will take more than one part to reactivate.

As the Noghri goes forward, he hears several beeps. His head turns quickly, spotting two Rakatan Guardian Droids. Their weapons are becoming active ....

COMBAT:
Prudii moves to the next corner and opens fire on the droids.

Prudii moves forward, slinging his carbine to his shoulder and firing on the nearest droid. The thing sparks as its hit, but it does not look as it is damaged too badly...

The Rakatan Guardian Droid that was hit, returns fire, sending a barrage of fire at Prudii. He is hit several times, staggering the Taung from the damage he has sustained. He nearly falls under the pain and shock!

Vaskaa Oz can taste Prudii's pain as he is stricken. Feeding on it, he lifts his left hand even as his right still holds his blaster. Arcs of lightning fly from his fingertips towards the nearest droid...

Lightning sparks to life, entering the circuits of the droid. It smokes instantly and beeps uncontroleably. Smoking and teetering, the droid is badly damaged.

Mushkil charges the droids, and then stabs at the one his master damaged, hoping to bring it down.

Mushkil jumps forward. He drives his vibroblade into the droid that was heavily damaged already. The thing buckles and goes inert after its main systems are destroyed.
The Noghri's follow up attack misses the nearby droid.

The Sith pushes past the others, screaming, he unleashes a disc. The disc misses, sticking into the wall behind the droid.

Prudii shots again, and hits, the Rakatan Droid smokes as it is hit.
A new compartment hopes on the smoking droid, it spews out fire at the Noghri before it. Mushkil ducks and turns, avoiding the flamethrower on the droid!

Vaskaa Oz steps to the Massassi's side and reaches into the Force, feeling the droids coverings, its circuits.. he exerts pressure on them.. crushing...

Crunch. Several parts on the droid are crushed and smashed ...

Mushkil snarls, wanting this enemy down, and stabs at it again, feeling a little singed around the edges.

Mushkil swings, but misses, the flames keeping him off balance just enough ...
The Sith fires again, but misses again, the disc bouncing off the wall.

Prudii's blaster carbine is on target again. He is an excellent aim. The droid looks like it is about to fall over, but doesn't yet ..

Badly damaged, the flamethrower goes off again, but the Noghri is lucky that the droids systems are damaged. The fire misses.

The droid is crushed again. The circuits and processor explodes inside its husk. The spider-like droid falls to the ground, inert.

In the destruction of the droids, two additional droid parts are found.
This marks the send of our session on 7-25-10