Chapter 2: Intrigue on Ithor

An epic game set in the Star Wars universe that takes place in real-time RP sessions using the Saga Edition rules.Run by Darth Bo
Bo
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
Title: Darth Bo
User Class: Sith Lord

Re: Chapter 2: Intrigue on Ithor

Post by Bo » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:26 pm

Valya turns towards Keyes and the trooper. She extends her left hand and the trooper rises a few feet into the air. There is a crunching sound and then the Republic soldier crumples lifeless to the ground.

"Consider the score even," she sneers.

She then extend her right hand. Through the Force, a blast of energy buffets Tarak and he is pushed back, his feet sliding on the ground despite his best efforts.

Valya then tries to get around Tarak and out of the range of his lightsaber...

Keyes....
Force Grip 29. 23 damage. Trooper is dead. Special: Swift Force: Force Thrust 30 vs Str check 22 of Tarak. Tarak is pushed back 2 squares. 6 square move. The Force Thrust should give Valya room to avoid an attack of opportunity by Tarak!
~Bo~

Bo
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by Bo » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:30 pm

Aboard the Icebreaker

"Roger that," says the officer. With that, the Icebreaker's scanners show the launch of the Republic starfighters. Within moments, the sound of alarms fills the bridge.

The officer turns to Commander Shawn. "Just as planned, we are sensing Imperial forces beginning to drop out of hyperspace...."
Map and init coming soon. i'll try to get to it today if I have time :)
~Bo~

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:05 pm

At the Checkpoint...

"Even the score?" Keyes shouts almost outraged. "You already killed three GR troopers. If we don't shoot you here, they'll do it on Coruscant..."

The soldier who witnessed the death of the men keeps his weapon pressed against the shoulder and doesn't stop firing at the Sith woman.
Speak.
Ranged Attack w/ blaster.
Don't worry if you don't have time for it.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Bo
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by Bo » Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:54 pm

As Valya moves, Keyes shoots. He misses. However, in her wounded state she's not able to avoid the attention of Tarak. Moving quickly to his right, he again blocks Valya's escape.

"Not so fast," he says. "You will answer for what you've done today!" His lighsaber flashes and the Sith Apprentice topples to the ground, hissing. She is missing her right leg and left arm. They lay on the ground next to her, twitching.

Extinguishing his lightsaber, Tarak steps forward and kicks Valya's holdout blaster out of her remaining hand. "Bind her the best you can," he says. "She's still dangerous."

Valya then finally loses consciousness.
Keyes attack 14 miss. Tarak move, attack. Critical hit w natural 20. 17 x 2 = 34 damage. Dead!
~Bo~

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:17 am

Keyes hurries over to Tarak and the unconscious Valya. The human soldier is a little out of breath, but that doesn't concern him right now.

"Damn it, the damn woman gave us a lot of trouble," he says with a grimp expression. Switching his blaster back to stun-setting. "You think she's going to make it? She might have valueable information, although I'd rather make sure she stays out. And with 'out', I mean dead!"

Before Tarak can stop him, Keyes puts a stun bolt in the unconscious woman. "Better safe than sorry. And now we have time to check on our men, before we treat her. I doubt that she's going to bleed out," he adds, pointing at the smoking stumps of her leg and arm.
Are we going to do the space battle now... I'm not sure how far I can describe Keyes' actions.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Bo
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by Bo » Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:29 am

Sure thing. Those just take alot of prep.. time I haven't had. We'll get to the space battle soon. It's harder to prepare for them than land battles. Vehicles in general, with all their shields, weapons batteries, etc... are hard to GM.
It's clear that Valya isn't waking up any time soon. Tarak comes towards the nearest trooper. Putting his hand on the man's pulse he shakes his head. "This one is gone," he says...

In the next few minutes, the others are established to have the same fate. Soon enough, Keyes and Tarak report in....

However... by now a space battle is raging in orbit!!

>>>>>>
~Bo~