Chapter 2: Intrigue on Ithor

An epic game set in the Star Wars universe that takes place in real-time RP sessions using the Saga Edition rules.Run by Darth Bo
Bo
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
Title: Darth Bo
User Class: Sith Lord

Chapter 2: Intrigue on Ithor

Post by Bo » Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:59 pm

Aboard the Republic Hammerhead-class war vessel Icebreaker...

As the Republic sub-fleet fires its sublights and closes on Ithor, the bridge gets word from the rest of the allied vessels. They have just broken out of hyperspace and will wait out of sensor range for some time before closing in to take position near one of Ithor's moons.

Up ahead, the bridge of the Icebreaker can see Ithor's main city-ship hanging in high orbit like a crowning jewel. it is so large it nearly appears as a seventh moon, though notably closer.
~Bo~

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Re: Chapter 2: Intrigue on Ithor

Post by Hayabusa » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:31 pm

Certain that someone on the city-ship has already picked them up on the sensors, Commander Szaras'haw'nuruodo orders a slow approach and a halt as soon as they're just outside turbolaser range. He stands behind the row of bridge officers at their stations and watches the planet throught the viewports.

In the time before their arrival he hasn't heard back from Tarak but he assumes that the Padawan will either show up or contact him very soon, since Shawn doesn't imagine him that he's going to stay in his quarters after they came from hyperspace.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Donan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Donan » Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:45 pm

Tarak has indeed started making his way up to the bridge after the ship drops out of hyperspace, now dressed in a non descript uniform. "Commander. Would you like me to go and get Trigo? I'm not sure what arrangements you'd want to make for this, but I'd be at ease with anything."

He smiles, greatly respecting the Commander after his actions and the conversations the two of them had.

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic

Post by Hayabusa » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:12 am

"And bring him up here? No, I'd rather not do that. I think we can meet him in the hangar from where you can start as soon as we have sorted it out," Shawn says and gives Lieutenant Commander Lorasz'ann'csapla a nod to accompany them. "What do you want from Trigo Sloan anyway, other than him knowing that you're not a Jedi?"

Donan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Donan » Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:00 am

Tarak falls into step just behind Shawn. "You were right when you said he could help us get to the bottom of this. He knows Layla, he'll be able to find out a lot more then us, and with far less trouble. If we are going to find the source of the raids, we'll need contacts."

He rubs his chin. "No matter who's behind this, you'll be able to stop them and do the Republic a great service."

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic

Post by Hayabusa » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:05 pm

"That's what I am supposed to do, Padawan Tarak," Shawn states. "My service is my duty and I'm quite glad that the Chiss Ascendancy allowed me to serve the Galactic Republic."

The Commander calls the security officer so Trigo Sloan will be brought to the hangar bay now, so neither him nor them would have to wait for each other.

"You're certainly right about the contacts. Hopefully either Trigo Sloan or Layla Flinn can help us out find out who is responsible for the resource acquisition."

Bo
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by Bo » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:58 pm

After a time, a few guards bring Trigo Sloan into the hanger bay. "Geez, guys," he says, "Thanks for your hospitality." He rubs his wrists where stun cuffs used to be. He's free to move around at this point, but the armed guards make sure he's not going to do anything.

He stands in the hanger and looks at Commander Shawn and Tarak. "What's all this about?" he asks.
When things move planetside, Haya, do you want to play one of your crew and roll them up as a PC?
~Bo~

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic

Post by Hayabusa » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:31 pm

"We're at Ithor," Shawn says. He doesn't discuss their mission wiht Trigo Sloan, because the man doesn't need to know about. "And we're looking into piracy issues, so you might be willing to help us out. Of course I know that you won't act on our behalf without a proper compensation for your service. I've been granted to offer you a substantial amount of credits."

Donan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Donan » Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:17 am

Tarak nods at Trigo. "I'm Tarak O'la, one of the Icebreaker's pilots." He's dressed in civillian clothes, any hint that he's a Jedi hidden or removed. He smiles lightly at the pirate. "If you accept the offer I'll be going with you in case any trouble crops up."

Bo
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by Bo » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:58 pm

Sloan looks from Tarak to the Chiss and then back again. "I think I can handle my own trouble, thank you very much," he says and then runs a hand through his hair. "At any rate, in the circles I run in, they are just as soon to shoot you with a blaster than have a glass of whiskey with you."

Then he asks. His eyes go bright. "Credits, eh? Just how many are we talking about?"
Thanks for your character sheet, Haya, and congrats on winning the art contest! We'll swing right back into posting since BrenCon is over with.
~Bo~