OOC Chatter

OOC Forum for Hanner in Darkness
EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Re: OOC Chatter

Post by EvilMonkey » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:27 pm

I have a feeling that Ivan is going to hate Ancaster on principle... Rich people really get on his nerves...
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.

Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Phlale » Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:15 pm

Ok guys, apparently MV had a rough week, so I'm going to cut him a bit more slack and let him work on catching up. EM and Donan I'll get my next posts up for you guys tomorrow.

EM in response to your question, I think it's going rather well. I'm looking forward to having you guys meet each other, which (if you haven't guessed) will be the following Saturday.
"I will always return."
-Shinjo

Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Phlale » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:06 pm

Ok, both Donan and Evil Monkey are done their test, and MadVlat seems to be rolling now. I'll get XP up soon and we'll get the pack together.
"I will always return."
-Shinjo

Donan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Donan » Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:08 pm

Awesome. :)

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:02 pm

Sweet!!!
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.

Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Phlale » Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:04 am

I put the city map up, with all known territories so you guys can see what you're dealing with. The meeting area is just north of the eastern tip of McMaster's campus.

I also thought you guys might want to start talking about what kind of territory you want. I'm pretty flexible on what is where, since you'll find bars, stores and the like everywhere.
"I will always return."
-Shinjo

Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Phlale » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:55 pm

Ok, the map should be working now...
Just a note, The Sherman Access (East-West in middle of map) basically follows the escarpment, a 60' cliff through the middle of the city. The "Mountain" is the southern area. It creeps around Dundas and then north.
"I will always return."
-Shinjo

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:55 am

Are you going to be giving the characters Territorial XP to spend???
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Phlale
Level 13 Elite
Level 13 Elite

Post by Phlale » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:05 am

I was actually going to allow a more open method. Obviously the physical characteristics are pretty set, based on where your territory is in the city. But if you want a couple of features from Territories, or just a particular small store, then I'm going to allow that. If you spend XP on Territory Merits, then I'll allow that too, assuming all requirements are met.

If you guys want me to assign Territory XP, I will, and you can spend it, but I was just going to forgo the mechanical costs and let you add a few landmarks and such.
"I will always return."
-Shinjo

Donan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Donan » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:40 am

I think we should go for a territory with a nice park in it, for our more rural loving kin. :)