Loot

This is a place to discuss the distribution of loot in Trogdor's Legacy of Fire campaign
veritas
Level 12
Level 12

Loot

Post by veritas » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:20 am

So in the last few fights we managed to accumulate a few masterwork items (breastplate and flindbar), some potions (3x Cure Moderate Wounds and Expeditious Retreat), as well as a Ring of Feather Falling and a magic greataxe.

I figured we should go ahead and claim what we want and get rid of what we don't now, before we get busy with actual adventuring and no longer have access to a town in which we can buy and sell things.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Loot

Post by Vardaen » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:20 am

Khadeeja can't use the armor, but could use the weapons if no one else wanted the axe....not what you'd expect to see her with, but....

Who needs or wants the axe?
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:36 pm

Yea, let's clear out the loot file before we move on. It's been a year already. Get moving on it!

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:37 pm

As nice as the Battle Axe is, its "Lawful" I assume that means Axiomatic, so unless you are Lawful yourself you don't want to touch it cause you get negative levels!

Khadeeja is Chatoic, so I don't want that, but Bane Outsider is great (would have been better against Xulthos) so someone who doesn't use a shield should take it.

Khadeeja will take 1 potion, and put her name in for the Featherfall Ring.

There is also money to split afterwards remember Malik can craft Wondrous Items at half cost! Gotta use that resource for the year.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Trogdor » Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:41 pm

Hmm, it's described as a Lawful Outsider Bane. So it's Bane against lawful outsiders.

veritas
Level 12
Level 12

Post by veritas » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:03 pm

In that case, Khadeeja should take the axe. I'd suggest that Kran take the ring, actually. Unless someone really wants them, I'd go ahead and sell the masterwork stuff as well and then split the money.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:06 pm

Yeah, since its a Bane weapon vs Lawful Outsiders and not a "Lawful" weapon, Khadeeja will take it! She doesn't use a shield and it gives her a nice swing.

Agreed about the MW items, unless someone can benefit from them, but the Flindbar is probably exotic. Split the potions up, I'm good with Gran taking the ring.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:22 pm

Alright, we need to resolve some things now before the game gets moving.

Look at the loot sheet:

MW Breastplate
MW Flindbar

Potion CLW (x3) - Aakif x1
Potion Expeditious Retreat

Ring of Feather Falling
Great Axe +1, Bane Lawful outsiders) -- Khadeeja

Here is what I think we do:

Potions CLW, Aakif, Krang, Malik (that way each non healer caster has a potion on him).

Axe - Khadjeea
Ring - Krang

Potion Ex P - Fatimah so she can charge around more!

Sell the other items

Then we have some coins to split if we do that:
1075.63 Gp each

This includes Zak but not Malik since this is loot from the last chapter.

Lets vote. That way we can take our money and buy things before he game really gets moving again. I know I could use that coin for some new magic items.

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Trogdor » Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:40 am

If you all agree to that, you can simply add 1075.63 GP to your sheets. No need to wait for me to confirm it.

veritas
Level 12
Level 12

Post by veritas » Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:14 am

I'm for that. Any chances on a discount on magic items for being Lady Almah's go to people for getting things done? :D