We be Goblins! - So you want to be a Hero?

Had enough of honor and heroism? Wann kick ass down low and dirty? Well then look no further than the Goblins of the Licktoad Tribe. The Licktoads are in search of a stach of hidden Fireworks cause burning stuff down is what Licktoads do best! Four of their most courageous heroes must head out and find the Fireworks to burn down the evil Longshanks!

A Pathfinder Oneshot run by Chief Big Stink mackaber
Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite
Title: The Grey
User Class: Berserker

Re: We be Goblins! - The old Witch!

Post by Eanwulf » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:09 pm

Eventually, Mogmurch's senses return to him. Or at least enough of them to finally snap out of his trance of sheer disbelief. Kicking a pile of gelatinous goo and gore, the bewildered goblin swiftly replies. "This be Vorka here, or what's left of her. I done killed her gud!" Staring around at all the loot, Mog's eyes immediately glaze over. "Bangarangs..."
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:12 pm

"Amazine story Mog, but I think we better change it some. So you don't embarrass the rest of us. Understand? We all fight and we all defeat the witch, you go telling the chieftain that we all fall over and only you wins the day I will cut you like a dog! Got it!" She bares down on the Mogmurch to makes sure he understands her point.

Then Reta makes sure she searches the witch's home top to bottom and takes a few gruesome trophies as well, not that she deserves them. Then she slaps Chuffy on the but, "Nice work! Good haul. We go home and be heroes!" She hoists the chest up on one side and proudly strides home.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:56 am

Chuffy helps loot the place, especially all the pointy and edged bits that the witch used to cut up her victims. Smiling from ear to ear, he too stuffs everything he can into a sack, adjusts his lots'a'legs limited edition helmet and follows Reta out.
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

mackaber
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

We be Goblins! -The End!

Post by mackaber » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:48 pm

After Mogmursh emptied out the kettle and you found all these fancy new toys in Vorka's cabin you notice that Pog the poophead is still lying around in a puddle of Goblin soop and quite frankly he does not look all too lively. Clearly Zargonel did not take kindly to Poog's failures and has took his pitiful life as he would have deserved. You decide this is quite a good reason to party and praise Zargonel by setting afire the old and stinky ship. Having plenty of fireworks on hand definetly helps and so the three remaining Goblins set to work. Luckily they have Mogmursh with them who is like the smartest ever Goblin of the Licktoad tribe and he figures out a good way how to blow up the ship without blowing yourselves up.

Sitting in the Marsh you all fire a skyrocket into the nearby shiprwreck and with a big BADADABOOOOOOOOOOOOM (the bigest in Licktoad history) the old shipwreck explodes and burns sending smoke signs all the way to yur village.

After the three of you have made their way through the Brinestump Marsh you are greeted by the cheerful Goblins of the licktoad. luckily you have enough fireworks left ver to make a big Mabungwa and today Reta and Mogmursh get to sleep in Chief Gutwags tent while ugly Chuffy manages to get three Goblin ladies in his tent for the night! And so the Goblins of the Licktoad lived happily ever after!
Big Pimpin...