We be Goblins! - So you want to be a Hero?

Had enough of honor and heroism? Wann kick ass down low and dirty? Well then look no further than the Goblins of the Licktoad Tribe. The Licktoads are in search of a stach of hidden Fireworks cause burning stuff down is what Licktoads do best! Four of their most courageous heroes must head out and find the Fireworks to burn down the evil Longshanks!

A Pathfinder Oneshot run by Chief Big Stink mackaber
mackaber
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Re: We be Goblins! - The old Witch!

Post by mackaber » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:59 pm

Mogmursh wants to take the fight to the canine and whacks at the curr with his club but misses badly and gets a bad bite in return. Barely able to stand from the pain he must consider...
Mogmurshs attack 12 miss. Cuddles attack 21 hit for 4.
Mog 17 Cuddles 4
Cuddles -14
Vorka -12
Poog -1/11
Reta -9/13
Chuffy -8/11
Mog 2/12
Big Pimpin...

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite
Title: The Grey
User Class: Berserker

Post by Eanwulf » Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:15 pm

Did you add my bonus hps from the potion of bear's endurance?
Writhing in pain, Mogmurch opts to burn everything to the ground! "BURN DOGGIE!" he cries aloud, his wild eyes veined red with pain and lunacy. "BURN IT ALL!"
Burn poochie then gush the inside of the hut where Vorka is/was.
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

mackaber
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by mackaber » Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:48 pm

Guess I didn't which puts you at 4 hps
Mogmursh blows once more and burns the bad doggie to bits leaving is scorched carcass smoking atop deck. With the dog taken care of he heads for the witches chamber where you can here her singing and something cooking.

As Mogmursh bursts into the door he takes in a grotesque scenery, and in the middle of it is Vorka the evil witch eagerly guzzling a potion, one Mog recognizes as a powerful healing tonic found in the cave of Lotslegs. And before his eyes Vorka's wounds seem to close instantly and the ugly witch again is good as new.

"Ahh tasty, just like you will be!" the witch cackles "Come join your little Goblin friends in my pot!" she continues as she indicates a huge kettle from which a number of Goblin legs and feet extrude and Reta's oversized head. The kettle has not yet been lit but the firewood has already been placed underneath.

Then she steps forward her scimitar in hand and swings at Mogmursh but he easily sidesteps and has a chance to retaliate.
Vorka is at full hp and you at 4. She won ini but barely missed you. Good luck!
Big Pimpin...

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:27 am

His companions in the stew pot is too much to bear for Mogmurch. Clutching what fireworks he can in his hands, the wild-eyed alchemist promptly begins to roar and snarl. "Here witch-bitch!" he cries aloud as he lets loose one last fiery blast from his lips. "Let Mog light that for joo!"

*VROOSH!*
Blow da witch bitch up! Maybe fireworks are in here and we all go to hell in a handbasket!
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

mackaber
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by mackaber » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:26 pm

Mogmurs huffs, Mogmursh puffs and mogmursh blows a massive gout of flame right into the face of the ugly witches face. The fire takes her full on and she howls in agony as her hair and half her face are singed off.

"A you stupid Goblin. Now Vorka make you int Shish kebab!" down comes her scimitar but she is blinded with fury and hacks into the doorway providing Mogmursh an opening or an avenue for escape?
Fire breath deals 12 Vorka saves her reflex save.
Big Pimpin...

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:35 pm

"Hah hah hah! Stupid witch bitch!" cries Mogmurch as he pounces away out the doorway. "No doggie nor froggie to save joo now!" The clever little goblin then leaps as fast as he can to get away, all the time fumbling about for the giant sky-rocket he has somewhere on his possession.
Withdraw action and use enhance jumping skill/potion effects to move away. Then pull out the sky-rocket! I really wanted to shorten its fuse to try and make it a dead-fire weapon (i.e. launches same round as lit) but oh well, will have to improvise.

mackaber
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by mackaber » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:35 pm

Nice move, you manage to launch yourself to lower deck. However from there shooting up might incur a miss penalty. But screw that. I'll say she's climbing down the second set of stairs this turn.
"Pfah! Silly little Goblin! You kill my best friends I kill yours now I kill you and make a stew!"
With that the ugly witch begins waddling down the steps of her hut and crosses the upper deck with swift steps but as she begins to decend the stares from upper deck she sings. "No escape for Gobli boy, Reta make another toy for my new doggie from your bowns and candle from your skull tha glows!"
Big Pimpin...

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:53 pm

Obviously quite lost in his own sense of internal shock and insanity, Mogmurch continues to leap about the deck and cackle maniacally. "Eat fire and flame joo mean old evil witch bitch!" he eventually proclaims with utmost confidence. "Time for joo to die!"
Move about and light the sky rocket. Goal is to wait til it's about to take flight and throw it at Vorka lol.

mackaber
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by mackaber » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:08 am

Clever as he is Mogmursh bites a piece of the skycandle's fuse and sets it afire keeping it aimed at Vorka and waiting for the big badaboom the Goblin closes his eyes and Kazoosh goes the skyrocket and again hits Vorka straigth on. The Goblin witch squeels and closes her eyes but too late she is blinded again.
Vorka is at -19 and blinded
Big Pimpin...

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:20 am

Spinning and leaping about in frenzied cartwheels, Mogmurch howls with victory. "Mog kill'd da evil witch bitch!" the goblin cries numerous times before realizing that he is all alone and that the witch's body still moves and twitches. "Oh no joo don't!" he then cackles with fervent glee. "Not on my watch!"
Poor/throw acid on the with to finish her off and then go check the cauldron for survivors. Tasting the broth out of morbid curiosity lol.