We be Goblins! - So you want to be a Hero?

Had enough of honor and heroism? Wann kick ass down low and dirty? Well then look no further than the Goblins of the Licktoad Tribe. The Licktoads are in search of a stach of hidden Fireworks cause burning stuff down is what Licktoads do best! Four of their most courageous heroes must head out and find the Fireworks to burn down the evil Longshanks!

A Pathfinder Oneshot run by Chief Big Stink mackaber
mackaber
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Re: We be Goblins! - The old Witch!

Post by mackaber » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:10 pm

The burnt blinded Goblin witch is treated with a hefty dose of acid and it seems to be too much for vile Vorka. Squeeking and squeeling like a Goblin babe without it's mommies tits Vorka goes to the ground scrtching at her eyes she jowls

"Ahhhhh I'm melting I'm melting heeeeelllpppp me...."

then she goes silent as she continues to disolve under the effect of the acid.

Mogmursh enjoys a hefty chuckle at the side and then goes to look how his buddies are doing in Vorka's stew. The stew is rather excellent and he considers cooking the other Goblins but ultimately decides against the path of cannibalism. When he has all the Goblins back out of the kettle it seems that Reta is still breathing even though she is missing a hand. After pumping a bit of water out of Chuffy and Poogs lungs the two of them begin to sputter but it isn't until he treats them all with various healing ointments that the witch had stored on a table in the corner that they slowly return to their senses.
Hooray Mogmursh killed em all! Welcome back everyone. How bout one more post from everyone before I post your triumphant return to the village!
Big Pimpin...

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Chuffy coughs and sputters, "Wha...wha happened'd? I saws dis light and be going to its... den I woke up and saws you! What a disapoointment." He sits up and looks around, "What did ya's do's while we be gone?"
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

mackaber
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by mackaber » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:27 pm

Chuffy finds himself in a gruesome chamber lying in a puddle of muck next to a large pot. The room reeks of death and Goblin skulls and bones are displayed all over the wall. Hanging at the far wall is the beheaded form of a Goblin that just might well be scribbleface.
Big Pimpin...

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite
Title: The Grey
User Class: Berserker

Post by Eanwulf » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:12 pm

Mog smiles triumphantly, his hands still trembling wildly. "I..." he begins "I kilt Vorka, and her little dog too!"
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:39 am

Reta's eyes flicker and she looks up at Mog's face. "Did I keel them all? I must have blacked out in a barbarian rage and keeled them all." She grabs for something but her hand isn't there. She screams, faints, wakes back up screams again and then kicks something, anything really hard and then she starts to focus on where she is and what happened.
I thought I bleed out, honestly didn't think I would make any satiblize rolls. Way to go Wulf, way to save the day.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

mackaber
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by mackaber » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:12 pm

All admire the fearless Mogmursh. Wondering how he managed to turn around the fight that looked lost.
I didn't roll any stabilize rolls. Honestly didn't think Mogmursh would manage but he did in the end even with Vorka stealing one of your CMW potions.
Big Pimpin...

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite
Title: The Grey
User Class: Berserker

Post by Eanwulf » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:05 am

Mogmurch merely continues to stand, his hands ever trembling. "I..." he continues to ramble, obviously in a great stake of shock. "I kilt Vorka, and her little dog too!"
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:04 am

Chuffy looks around, "Where dat bitch witch be?!?!? I'ma gonna bang er' dead behind til it breaks, den cut it out and were it asa belt buckle!!"
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

mackaber
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by mackaber » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:03 pm

The goblins slowly come back to their senses and after some time and a bit explanation on the part of Mogmursh as to how exactly he saved the day the Goblins rememebr what they actually came here for! The fireworks. They scavenge through Vorka's cabinet of gore and besides many a useful item and some shiny gold they discover a big red chest which sneaky Chuffy can easily open.

Inside you find a multitude of fireworks and far more than dumb Scribbleface brought back home. The fireworks in the chest consist of 14 Desnan candles, 20 paper candles, and seven skyrockets. Surely this will be enough to keep the chief happy for quite some time. Now with your mission secured you can begin to make your way back to the village.
So I'll give you a chance to describe your triumphant return before wrapping the adventure up!
Big Pimpin...

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:02 pm

Chuffy goes to do a quick flip of joy, before the pain of being killed get's the batter of him. He stares wide-eyed at the treasure and wonders how fast he can steal them from teh chief's hut and set approximately 16.7% of the swamp on fire with their destructive capabilites.

"If'n I steals half of da sky-rockety bangarangs and yous'all promises not ta tell... ya can have's me own mudder. I swear's she still 'as a strong back and ain't bowlegged. Much..."