Three day rule

A place for OOC discussions in mackaber's We Be Goblins game.
mackaber
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Three day rule

Post by mackaber » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:07 pm

So in the interest of keeping this game fast paced and entertaining I've decided to modify the 3 day or 1 day combat rule for this game.
If you have not posted within 3 days of my last post out of combat or 1 day in combat another player make take control of your Goblin and post for you instead! Afterall I as the GM am no Goblin myself so I think the other players can get into the head of evil green midgets better than I can and they might enjoy screwing you over more or maybe less...
Big Pimpin...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Re: Three day rule

Post by Vardaen » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:08 pm

I 3 day rule Mack :)

Let's finish this game up so we can resolve things, and move on.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

mackaber
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by mackaber » Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:58 pm

Yeah I was kind of hoping for a post from Chanur but seems he's kind of tied up so Poog drowned in the kettle. I'll wrap the game up when I get home this evening.
Big Pimpin...

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:29 pm

Excellent. goblins were fun, and this was short.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:30 am

That was fun! And Chuffy get's them all knocked up with ugly little goblin babies!!!
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

mackaber
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by mackaber » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:38 pm

Yeah guess this was kind of like a PFS game. I enjoyed myself. Hope you guys did too. If I can keep my other gaming addictions in check I might actually get a real game going sometime soon. Been thinking about running an Eberron spy type game for quite some time now (loved the Thorn of Breland series if anyone is familiar with that) just not sure whether I can really pull it off, especially since I'd have to make my own maps...
Big Pimpin...

Chanur
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Gunslinger

Post by Chanur » Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:50 am

mackaber wrote:Yeah I was kind of hoping for a post from Chanur but seems he's kind of tied up so Poog drowned in the kettle. I'll wrap the game up when I get home this evening.
My bad, I guess I misunderstood. I thought Poog died a while ago :( Anyway goblins was fun I had a good time, and Poog was awesome.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

Post by Vardaen » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:46 pm

This was a fun experiment in goblinhood, I wish I was around for more of the final fight, but we did it! I'll leave this forum up for a few more days mack, then I'll graveyard the whole thing.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin

The End

Post by Vardaen » Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:40 pm

And off to the big goblin whore house in the sky...