Active contracts

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Active contracts

Post by Bitom » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:15 pm

Connie, I would like to make a contract stating that if I win, you will also win so long as rule one is changed to allow such. We SCAdians have to stick together with our neighboring farms on the border of Strong Badia and Vardaenia

Connie_the_Fire_Element
Level 14 Elite
Level 14 Elite

Re: Active contracts

Post by Connie_the_Fire_Element » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:17 pm

I accept this contract. :)
We will find this f-ing troll, and kill it's f-ing ass.

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:20 pm

Unless you create an exit clause to the contract it will expire in one week.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:05 pm

I propose a National Treaty between Strongbadia and Vardaenia. For the purposes of this treaty, all citizens of one nation will support (vote Yea to) any proposal put forth by the other nation and shall not use their veto power against said nation. The following sitpulations/exemptions exsist:

1. Players do not have to support (vote Yea to) any proposal put forth that directly declares anyone the winner and may veto one of these proposals.

2. Players do not have to support (vote Yea to) any proposal put forth that directly declares anyone the looser and may veto one of these proposals.

Addendum: Bitom shall be here to fore known in both nations as 'Master of Cow-Fu."

Exit Clause: This contract may be exited if all members of both nations spend their remaining veto power as a cost, or if 1 week passes.
Last edited by Vardaen on Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:06 pm

Remember, contracts expire unless an exit clause is included.

od
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

Post by od » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:26 pm

Sorry Var, but that contract is invalid. Contracts can only be between 2 players.

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:28 pm

You could create multiple contracts to the same effect, but you'd need to reach a separate agreement with each individual.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:37 pm

Actually, "Players may still make private agreements, however only public contracts are legally binding."

Hence this contract may have no legal binding in the eyes of the rest of the players, but I can still propose it.
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:48 pm

Sure, you can make any agreement you like. The only thing enforcing it though is honesty ;)

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Post by Deadman » Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:06 am

I would like to create a "League of Justice", of people under contracts with each other to cooperatively try to enhance the standing of all legionnaires. Anyone interested in pooling power?