That's game

od
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite

That's game

Post by od » Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:55 pm

The rule amendment that Connie, Bitom, Trogdor, and I win has passed by virtue of score and expiration.

I'd suggest we (if possible) archive this round of the game and start a new one with the following base rules.

1. Only one player can win. Players who do not win lose. A unanimous vote of YEAH is required to amend this rule and it cannot pass until it has been active for its entire duration.

2. To suggest a new rule any player can suggest a proposal in a thread. A proposed suggestion has a starting vote tally of 0. Players other than the author can vote YEA or NEA once on a proposed suggestion. Each YEA adds 1 to its tally. Each NAY subtracts 1 from its vote tally. If a proposal reaches a vote tally of 3 it becomes a rule. If it reaches a vote tally of -3 it fails. If a deadlock persists after 24 hours the proposal becomes a rule if the tally is 0 or higher. If it is -1 or lower it fails.

3. A player may have no more than one proposal active at a time.

4. The most recent ruleset will be maintained in this thread. Rules will be given a number based on the order they are approved unless a rule says differently.

5. Anyone voting must do so in the proposal's thread or else the vote does not count.

6.The periods between Friday at 5:00 pm and Monday at 8:00 am, henceforth known as "the weekend" be granted holiday status. No proposals may be introduced, and no votes may be counted during the weekend. For the purposes of counting durations, time during the weekend will not count. It will be as if the weekend did not exist, and 8:00 am Monday occured immediately following 5:00 pm Friday. Proposals may still be withdrawn over the weekend, and vetoes may be cast over the weekend. All times are to be determined by the time settings of the server known as "Beast" (i.e., the times that are listed in forum posts, roughly equivalent to Eastern timezone USA (EST or EDT, depending on the season).

7. The player that put forth a proposal may withdraw a proposal at any time after the proposal has been made and before it expires, fails, or passes.

8. A may change their vote on a proposal.

9. The word "Player" for all rules is to be defined as "Person who has made at least one post to an IC thread of a RPG on Brennor's RPG corner in the last week"

Deadman
Level 12
Level 12

Re: That's game

Post by Deadman » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:44 am

Sounds good. I'll make it the new ruleset with a few tweaks.