Random Chat and Strategies

This is the OOC Forum for Eanwulf's Carrion Crown Adventure Path Campaign.
Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite
Title: The Grey
User Class: Berserker

Random Chat and Strategies

Post by Eanwulf » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:00 am

Taking the time to make this thread to discuss any potential plans and/or ideas you might have.
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Re: Random Chat and Strategies

Post by Eanwulf » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:06 am

Let me start off by mentioning that the current time is roughly nearing midnight. Sneaking around the cemetery would be perfect! Just pray no one sees you doing so.

Anric? Those LG?

Informing the priests of your presence would appear to be the proper thing to do in a situation like this but isn't saving the town from an undead menace also the right thing to do? Bear in mind that this is not a real crypt you would be entering, but a fake one - as mentioned in the Professor's journal.

I mention this as those of you more morally inclined to do the right thing at all times might have some reservations in doing something as sneaky and akin to being dishonorable such as this, i.e. breaking into a crypt in the middle of the night.

The Professor hasn't ever seemed to have lied to you and the town is full of superstitious untrusting individuals. Perhaps some Hail Mary's and a few good deeds are in order to boost their trust after sneaking about through their graveyard.
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:37 am

Do we know anythings about these tools or what became of them? That's what Razor asked. Did the proff collect them before he sied or not.

We are the heroes who needs permission ;)
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Post by ardh05 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:35 pm

Actually, Takeo would want to inform the priest before we go sneaking around the graveyard... especially at midnight...
When sneaking up on people, leave your cell phone at home... or at least off.

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:38 pm

Just bear in mind, no one knows let alone trusts you much just yet.

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:48 pm

Is there a curfew in town? Walking around doesn't seem to be illegal or "wrong."I agree, telling the priest is the right thing to do. but I don't see anything wrong with going to the graveyard, just because it's night.

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Naw no curfew. Just might be a bit touchy after all that has happened and what not. The entire not in good with the locals yet part was basically predicting them being standoffish and not wanting to include you in what they presume to be local affairs. Not to mention being told to sod off cuz it's the middle of the night as well ;)

Trogdor
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
Title: The Burninator
User Class: Jedi Master

Post by Trogdor » Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:18 pm

I can agree with that. I was just having trouble with it being phrased as an alignment quandary.

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:38 pm

It's the middle of the night, literally. You could go on foot through town square or take the other route and pass directly in front of the temple monastery (to Pharasma) and several of the town councilmen's homes.

Mull it over and then post what you wish to do. Most of you seem to have the right idea in wanting to get stuff from the cache first.

P.S. - I edited Ravengro's description and posted their pertinent information HERE

Chanur
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Gunslinger

Post by Chanur » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:48 am

I think we are best off checking this churches stock pile then investing where he professor died.