Character Creation

OOC discussion for the game
MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Re: Character Creation

Post by MadVlat » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:36 pm

To be honest I think that 10-15 XP would not be out of the question. After all we are graduates, not still in school...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:41 pm

15 would be nice.
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.

BrokenWire2086
Level 12
Level 12

Post by BrokenWire2086 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:41 pm

No one has even sent me a character concept yet so not sure what you all are spending your xp upon, once I get three concepts I'll send back what extra exp you will get, but please understand. The stats from the Mage book are not weak children.... The games are stacked with 2 being average for an attribute and most people not possessing more than one or two skills at three.

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:35 pm

I sent you mine, didn't you get it? Hold on I'll resend it.
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:09 am

I have sent you a rough description and concept for Cornealius Coal. Hope you enjoy...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

BrokenWire2086
Level 12
Level 12

Post by BrokenWire2086 » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:21 am

Reviewed the character shorts provided and sent back a couple quick questions. Once those are resolved feel free to finalize a character for submission.

Also still looking for one more player before we start game, and can take up to 3 more before cap.

BrokenWire2086
Level 12
Level 12

Post by BrokenWire2086 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:12 am

Still looking for a 3rd person to kick this off as planned, however Evil monkey is rather excited so if I can get both of you to turn in your characters then I can atleast get a pregame adventure going for the both of you while we wait to see if anyone else wants to join in.

Send your characters to my email address (link should be at the bottom)

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:06 am

Just need to find a couple of minutes to choose some Rotes and I will him to you...

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:12 pm

Have you had a chance to look over my character concept yet? And I also vote for a nice chunk of XP to start with. Maybe enough to start at Gnosis 2.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

BrokenWire2086
Level 12
Level 12

Post by BrokenWire2086 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:45 pm

Ok here are your options:
Amateur: Recent School Graduate (Already voted out as people want a step up)
Established: Been Around for a While (One vote for this or higher will get everyone set to Established)
Veteran: Has a Name for Himself (Two votes for this level or higher will get everyone set to Veteran)
Mover and Shaker: Dumbledore, Voldemort, Snape, Etc... (Three votes)

If people want to play as movers and shakers thats going to significantly affect the nature of the game so lets talk about it if thats the direction people want to go.