Character Creation

OOC discussion for the game
BrokenWire2086
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Character Creation

Post by BrokenWire2086 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:26 pm

Checking to see where we stand with character creation. If people are finished please email your sheets to me with a one page snapshot of who your character is.

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:13 am

I still have to figure out what rotes I want, and finish my history. I should've been done last week but I ended up helping a friend track down her runaway son through about 8 states. Yes it was a nightmare, yes I am *still* exhausted, yes he's finally home safe and sound. No I did not beat him senseless for making his family worry like that (though that wasn't by choice :evil: )
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:36 am

How's everything going for the rest of you?
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:11 am

Soon my friend, soon...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:06 am

... That sounds ominous.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

BrokenWire2086
Level 12
Level 12

Post by BrokenWire2086 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:09 am

Afor the characters that have been sent, I'll get a look at them here shortly, "vacation" has interfered with recreation.

BrokenWire2086
Level 12
Level 12

Post by BrokenWire2086 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Each of you should see an invitation in your email accounts for a drop-box. Go into the box and copy the character sheet thats there.

If there are any questions or if you didn't get a link emailed to you, contact me by PM

ManWithDoor

Post by ManWithDoor » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:10 am

Got it! I only have Adobe Reader on my home computer, but I have the full Acrobat at work. So I'll have to wait until the new year to do any editing, such as my character having Stamina 3, not 2. But otherwise it looks really good!

I am visiting my family across the state this week, so my posting may be spotty depending on how much down-time I have to get away to post. Just so you know.

BrokenWire2086
Level 12
Level 12

Post by BrokenWire2086 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:01 am

OK, done with vacation, so I'm back full time for anyone who needs help with finishing up their characters. I'd like to get the game going here in the near future.

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:55 pm

I'll get the charcter to you sometime either today or tomorrow, though it will be via PM as this PoS computer is mucking up everytime I try to open any of my downloaded sheets...
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.