Chapter One: Outbreak on Rigil 7

The year is 2112. Mankind has all but abandoned a desolate Earth in lieu of exploring space. Their homeworld laid waste and ravaged by a deadly virus, humanity makes their new home amongst the stars and planets that adorn the universe. Haunted reminders of a brutal past soon become prevalent and our heroes are forced to combat an ancient enemy. The dead rise from their graves and live once more! This time in space. AFMBE: Deadly Resurgence is a Hybridized Space Opera campaign in which players battle the undead in a futuristic science fiction/survival horror setting. Utilizing the All Flesh Must Be Eaten rules by UniSystem Games, Deadly Resurgence hopes to tell the tale of what it would be like if one were to encounter technologically advanced forms of undead in space.The game is run by our own Cyborg Psychotic, Eanwulf the Grey.
MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Re: Chapter One: Outbreak on Rigil 7

Post by MadVlat » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:44 pm

"You really aught not do that ya' backwater tin can. As I be havin' the only working vehicle in about a thirty kilo radius of dis here shit hole and the temperature is fixin' to be a scortcher.". Zeke offers as he smiles broadly at the mobile garbage disposal unit. "Did I mention that it was booby trapped by Gus"...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:57 pm

"You know what, fine! You want your friend to sit down there, then he can sit down there and rot for all I care." Sparx is fed up with the space hick and wishes he would've had the good sense to fall down the hole himself, maybe snap his neck on impact...
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.

Muskrat
Level 21 Elite
Level 21 Elite
Title: Keeper of the Hidden Word
User Class: Scholar

Post by Muskrat » Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:50 am

Veejay merely sighs, "Oh dear," again and wonders why everyone can't be more reasonable, like him. He takes a second look at Sparx and Frank and wonders idly if they are not actually what they seem, but agents of the Knights Templar seeking to learn more about this Illuminati hideout. It seems unlikely, given their incompetence, but that too could be part of the disguise.