Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite
Title: The Grey
User Class: Berserker

Re: Let the questions begin...

Post by Eanwulf » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:24 am

Thoughts for Icons?
Bear in mind I am not trying to be pushy in the notion of making you play pre-gens. I just want the game to start ASAP and have no idea how familiar any of you are with the rules system. This is merely a means to come up with an Introductory adventure in which you get a feel for the mechanics and beginning of the game.

The rest will be "All You."

P.S. - My toon builds are merely suggestion as well. If you have more familiarity with the game, by all means fine tune them and get back to me with the changes. I just wanted to see if I still remembered how to do this stuff in the Unisystem lol.
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:13 am

Looks fine to me. These are just are 'starter' characters after all.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:33 am

Yeah, just primer to get the ball rolling. I can't help but laugh at thinking how you guys will wind up playing them when the proverbial shit hits the fan! Meanwhile, read over the books and try to start piecing together concepts for Survivors aboard a Passenger Transport ship. Deep space travel so you'd be cryo-frozen and on board for some time traveling across the galaxy.

This will be our next Chapter in the game once stuff here on Rigil Seven is completed.

And yes, there is the slim chance you might make it out alive and wind up playing your original character during this Chapter, though in all honesty, only if you really want to. I'd ideally want you to create some form of Space Marine Archetype overall as in the final chapter you will be cyber-grunting it up a lot. I'm easy though so wherever you guys take me, I'll adapt lol.
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:39 am

Muskrat said they would be busy until after Christmas so won't be able to submit a toon until then. That gives me 3 days to work on starting things up. Pray work is lenient enough to let me do so in an orderly fashion!

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:57 am

I will be out from Christmas to the 2nd, btw. May be able to post, but limited for sure.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:12 pm

I'm working on a toon I think MadVlat will like. Ezekiel Talbot III, aka "Zeke." Our crazy moonshine (fuel in this case) drinking old coot of a prospector. Bear in mind this is merely to get the ball rolling.

Muskrat
Level 21 Elite
Level 21 Elite
Title: Keeper of the Hidden Word
User Class: Scholar

Post by Muskrat » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:51 pm

I'll be visiting family for a few days around Christmas, so I probably won't get a chance to sit down and make a character till I get back, though I may be able to get a start while I'm there. (I have all the relevant books in PDF format.) Eanwulf, if you really feel the need to get this started ASAP after Christmas, feel free to make a character for me, though I do enjoy creating characters.

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:18 am

I can easily hold off until everyone is back, or at least until after Christmas. Don't really expect anyone to be here honestly.

If you catch this msg before you leave, just shoot me a name you might like and I can wing the rest if we indeed actually start.

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:14 am

Ezekiel Talbot III "Zeke"
Player: MadVlat
Character type: Survivor

Description
Race: Human
Concept: Crazy Backwaters Survivalist Prospector

Attributes (20 pts)
Strength: 4 Dexterity: 4 Constitution: 5
Intelligence: 2 Perception: 3 Willpower: 2
Life Points: 55
Endurance: 38
Speed: 18
Essence: 20

Qualities and Drawbacks (adjusted 25 pts)
Addiction (Drinking) -2, Attractiveness (Unkempt) -2, Covetous (Greed & Wealth) -2, Obligation (Bill Collectors) -1, Obsession (Mining) -2, Status -1

Hard to Kill 3, Nerves of Steel 3, Number One With a Bullet 1, Resistance (Disease) 2, Resistance (Fatigue) 2, Resistance (Poison) 2, Resistance (Disease) 2

Skills (35 pts)
Brawling 3, Climbing 3, Demolitions 3, Dodge 2, Driving (Truck) 3, First Aid 2, Gambling 1, Guns (Rifle) 4, Guns (Shotgun) 4, Intimidation 3, Mechanic 2, Notice 2, Scavenging 3, Science (Mineral) 1, Stealth 2, Survival (Desert) 2

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:35 am

Yeah, I know, it's Sci-fi. Oh well, find me something better lol.