Let the questions begin...

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite
Title: The Grey
User Class: Berserker

Re: Let the questions begin...

Post by Eanwulf » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:51 am

Can't believe they don't have rules for machine pistols. The Stetchkin line of machine pistols are nasty lol. Reckon we can house rule some stats for them though most would probably be burst fire capable at best with any chance of actually hitting :)
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

EvilMonkey
Level 12
Level 12

Post by EvilMonkey » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:20 pm

Basically just take any pistol and add automatic fire (With appropriate penalties depending on the amount of lead you spit). Since it's the bullet that determines how much damage you do, and the range is also dependant on barrel length and the ammo used.
Here, you hold this jar of acid and the rattlesnake. I've got to hop on the unicycle and get this chainsaw revved up.

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:50 am

Adding Burst fire capability to pistols seems the most logical way to go IMO. Will research it further at work tomorrow but can't help but think of the gun used in Robocop that kept firing 3-5 round bursts.

In the meantime...

I am trying to get the forum moved to the Miscellaneous Games section and should start setting up Preludes accordingly. My plans of doing so these past two days have been thoroughly crapped upon by random events in real life. One day I'll learn how to tame that wench and ride her at my own damned pace for once!

Until then, sleep tight and don't let the nanotech-infested zombies bite!
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:53 am

Well damn TetNak, that was quick and painless!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR MOVING THE GAME FORUM!

Time to kick it into afterburner lol.

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:22 pm

Hurray ZOMBIES!!!
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:59 am

Just wanted to give props to Muskrat. I forgot about his crazy looking Punjab picture he wanted to use for Dr. Veejay. Edited the thread accordingly. Here you guys is in all your glory.

ImageImageImageImage

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:34 pm

You ever decide what you're going to do, Wulf?
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:34 am

Yeah, I did. It seems that MadVlat and EvilMonkey are experiencing the Real Life Crunch of Necessity vs. Capability. I am far from the speediest of posters myself, but I can't help but find my enthusiasm lacking due to such sporadic posting. I fear the game is bogging down due to totally understandable situations the two of them find themselves amidst (i.e. the overabundance of work demand and the overabundance of simply trying to make a living demand) as well as my own work-related constrictions.

It's nothing against them or myself mind you, it just seems to be the simple case of Real Life bogging us all down. I think that I'm going to mothball this game for now. My heart just isn't in the mood anymore, though I had a lot of groovy ideas, and I can't help but feel that the time freed up by ceasing the game now would be better used doing something in the real world.

I am truly sorry and pray the world lightens up on us all in the coming days.

A saddened Wulf :(
Last edited by Eanwulf on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Post by TetNak » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:35 am

Some times projects never get off the ground like we want. It happens. Let's think of something else (I think you already did). ;)
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:36 am

LOL my tormented mind is always in motion. I should get a job in Conceptual Design.