[17962] First Steps, Part 3: A Vision of Betrayal

On Golarion, the world of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, the Pathfinder Society is an organization of explorers, vagabonds, sages, and treasure hunters determined to plumb the depths of the darkest tombs, and collect relics and lore from bygone ages. Every member shares one common dream: to contribute to the Pathfinder Chronicles, printed editions of secret lore coveted by the Society wherein only the most impressive finds and bravest exploits of the Pathfinders are immortalized.

In Pathfinder Society Organized Play, you play a member of the Pathfinder Society, seeking fortune and glory all over the face of Golarion. At the same time, your character works for one of the five competing nation-based factions, all with their own motivations and secret agendas.
ardh05
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Pier's End

Post by ardh05 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:49 am

Haseo chuckles, then sighs as he stands up. "This is true, and the bartender is among the dead... it may be best to clear out, as I don't think there were any witnesses to see that they started it."
When sneaking up on people, leave your cell phone at home... or at least off.

thehitcat
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Former Company Man

Post by thehitcat » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:12 pm

Misha finishes her drink and her strength renewed (and her wound healed) she slams the glass down on the table. "Let them come!" she barks imperiously and then breaking the moment giggles. "No you are right let us begone from this place and quickly. I long to return to Absolom." She stands and turns to their charge "Are you ready sir? We should catch our ship and begone from this place."
Lorayne Thornhallow, Talan Botley, Raik Anar, Brother Lucian, Nazim al Ayser, David Luo, Radache of Pontyrel

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Post by Shurijo » Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:12 am

Nester Rees nods to the others and states, "If there was never a plot to deny access via ships, then let us take the quick and easy way home. I will find a captain sailing to Absalom and we can rest in peace along our ride back to the city."

Before leaving Escadar, Nester insists on stopping by the gillman embassy. There the group finds the Low Azlanti ambassador completely unaware of the activities of Ulionestia and her allies. While Nester deftly works the conversation, the ambassador is only slightly off put by his accusations.

The group then finds several ships heading back to Absalom which Nester secures their route and the group finds their way sailing around the isle and into the ports of Absalom without incident.

** Few days later at Grand Lodge **

Venture-Captain Dreng, "Thank you for your effort. I am deeply sorry we sent you on a fool's errand. I commend you for uncovering the ruse and preventing the Aspis Consortium from gaining control of a true Azlanti artifact."

"I hearby, by the power of Venture-Captain, name you full fledged Pathfinders. We thank you for your service and wish to see you many times again in the future. We have prepared feast and drinks in the common room to celebrate along with other Pathfinders who were promoted today."
Game over. Thank you for allowing me to GM this game. Sorry about last few weeks, life has been turned upside for a bit, but nothing serious, just time scheduling problems and finding time to play.

Now, you must choose which faction you wish to join. You can also spend your Prestige Points for faction rewards (for the chosen faction). I'll post gold and rewards tomorrow.