[17962] End of Game Recap, Chronicles, & Comments

Pathfinder Society Organized Play is a constantly evolving mega-campaign played by thousands of players and the adventures you experience are shared by players around the world. Play is organized into Seasons, throughout which the actions and achievements of you and your fellow Pathfinders create an ongoing storyline. Each season consists of at least 28 Pathfinder Society scenarios (short, 4-hour adventures) set in a variety of exotic locations across Golarion.

Here we cover all the OOC information about the games.
Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

[17962] End of Game Recap, Chronicles, & Comments

Post by Shurijo » Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:34 pm

Pathfinder Society game# 17962
Adventure: First Steps, Part 3

** I've updated the sticky thread called "Items Found During Scenarios" **

All characters gained the following:
* Please make sure your character sheet has your PF# on it, so I can submit this to official Pathfinder web site*

Experience

Everyone gains 1 XP! (Remember it takes 3 XP for 1 level)

* Should have 3 total XP so far when added to Part 1 and 2

!!! You are officially level 2 Pathfinders !!!

Fame

Prestige Points
In order for the PCs to earn their Prestige Point for completing the adventure, they must have reached Escadar and met with the gillmen.

*Complete* Everyone gains 1 PP

Faction Missions
There are no faction-specific missions in this scenario, as PCs playing through the First Steps series have not yet chosen their factions. A PC earns 1 Prestige Point for this scenario upon choosing a faction at the conclusion to the adventure.

*Complete* Everyone gains 1 PP (2 total)

* Should have 6 total PP when added to part 1 and part 2 PPs

Gold

Misha: 401 gp
Haseo: 303 gp
Davic: 401 gp
Kiwi: 401 gp

Max was 401 gp
I've already added to your character sheets. All (except Haseo) got every piece of gold available. Please double check your sheets.

Items Found During This Scenario

The following items have been unlocked for you:

** Note: Haseo did not unlock Kayle's Blessing (requirement was to donate money at shrine)
  • 3 Uses Kayle's Blessing You gain a +1 luck bonus on any saving throw against a dragon's
    breath weapon. This bonus can be applied after a roll is made but before the results
    are determined. You may only use this ability once per saving throw. This ability may
    be used three times.
  • Cloak of resistance +1 (1,000 gp)
  • Scroll of spider climb (150 gp)
  • Wand of cure light wounds (750 gp)
  • Wand of magic missile (25 charges; 375 gp)
Unlocked items means that you can purchase them along with standard gear allowed by PFS equipment purchasing rules. You don't need to buy them now, you can buy them whenever at whatever level. They are unlocked for your character's lifetime of adventures.

Every character can buy the same item (multiple copies, even for unique/rare magical items) unlike non-PFS games where if you found them then you'd only have 1 to share among everybody.

The items that you *didn't unlock* were:
  • none

Temporarily Items

Please return any temporary items.

*note* I added a column on your Equipment Tab called "temporary gear". It's the 3rd equipment column labeled "other". Please add any temp gear/items found to this during our gaming session, so it's easy to keep track of what goes away at the end of the session.

Encounter Recap

Act 1

A: Centaur Hunting Party

Made the centaurs friendly

B: River Crossing

Crossed the river via the log. Other ways could have been to try wading across which would have required strength checks.

C: Krenshar Attack

Defeated the Krenshar at night.

D: Frozen Wagon

Discovered cold weather outfits. Built fire. Stayed warm. Only minor weather related conditions on following day.

E: Hero's Shrine

Some PC's received Kayle's blessing via donating coins to shrine

F: Fogshround Leeches

Minor nuisence. Didn't stumble anyone.

G: Bog Mother's Log

Tried to be diplomatic, but kobold wasn't too smart/friendly anyways. She was living in woods talking to her weeds with her pet crocodile.

H: Pier's End

Choose Crazy Tanner after speaking with a few other ferry captains.

Act 2: Escadar

I: Betrayed at Grindylow's Tavern

As everyone expected, the was a tavern fight. Hero's barely saved the items from getting away. This was a close battle and a mix of really bad and really good rolls.

Things for us to do next:
* Update Fame, XP
* Day job rolls
* Submit Chronicle to official PFS

Thanks for playing.The cloak of resistance was found on the gillman's body after the fight. There was also a letter that Lady Morilla slipped to Kiwi in the introduction/start of the game that Kiwi was suppose to deliver to the gillman ambassador. It wasn't plot related just a note between her and the guy, so you didn't miss out on anything there.

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Re: [17962] End of Game Recap, Chronicles, & Comments

Post by Shurijo » Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:15 pm

I've uploaded your points to Pathfinder Society.

You need to select a faction now. Also, please let me know if it's different than the one which you've received points for, so I can log into PFSOP and change your faction points.

We can also make a quick day job roll. Then you're character will be finished and ready, if you ever select to re-use that character, for another PF game.