Walking Da Streets of Hoplessness....

HOL (Human Occupied Landfill)

What is HoL? Ever been to New Jersey? Okay, now add some high technology and make a planet out of it. HoL is the New Jersey* of the Confederation of Worlds (COW).

Yes, for in the future, the Galaxy is fully colonized and sub-let, and the COW, governing jointly with The Church has designated a small, once green world to be the Galactic trash bin. And, as it turns out, it happens to be a pretty handy place to dump shiploads of raving, murderous, pedophillic, sociopathic, genocidic, anti-establishmentalist, drooling psychos bent on stuffing old ladies into wood-chippers, as well as a good number of excess accountants. Welcome home...Run by jigglypuff69
Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Re: Plan-B

Post by Hayabusa » Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:39 am

Thetic doesn't slow down much upon entering the store. He begins to walk through the aisle and looking for the few electronic parts they need for the explosive device.

"Hey, do you have some credit cards here as well?" The doctor in his latex coat shouts from the back. "Even if they're not useable or anything. I feel kinda naked without them." There's the noise of small metal pieces being tossed on the ground. "I guess we can make payment by installments, right? I mean it's not like we're going to leave this dump anytime soon anyway." Thetic looks for a way to pay almost nothing even if the have the cash or someone else pays for it. That's how he always does this even back when he was rich as hell. And if someone didn't find tax evasion as funny as him he would not have ended up on HoL at all.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:32 am

A heavy scowl forms on the son of Satan's face as the robot drools across its logic circuits. "Bah! Your useless. Chauncey sic em!", Atlas roars as he releases the mimes leash for the first time...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:48 am

Initiative- Chauncey has surprise!

Intent- Chauncey wants to gang rape the circuits out of the clerk. Clerk has no idea it's coming :(.

Attack- Chauncey: 4+6+4 (Reall Not Far Range)+4(Surprise!!!)+4 (Feets)+2 (Psycho Bruce Lee Shit)= 32-2 (Clerk's Feets)= 30 Unbelieveably Successful! +2d6 to Anguish Factor

Damage- HtH A/D= Meat/2+2d6=5+1+4= 10/2- Target's Total Armor (3)= 7/2
d6 for Intensity= 2 Cross Reference a 7 and 2 and you get x2 damage! 4 Wounds! Stingfest -0 Modifier to rolls!

Next round- Inits: Chauncey 9, Clerk 6

Atlas simply unhooks Chauncey's leash, breaking one of the only two laws that HoL has. He let loose the mimes of war...

Chauncey launches himself at the robot clerk, kickingand tearing at the poor mechanical store-based helper. All the years of being beaten by someone with a rolled newpaper that has a lead ingot inside has taken a huge psychological toll on the mime. Mention of the potty training has brought it all back to the surface and the Fench ninja-clown takes it out on his mechanical ass with a vengence. Like a rabid bi-chromatic wolverine, Chauncey kicks the robot cleark around, black oil dripping off his brusied knuckles.

Chauncey is waiting to act again with his master's approval...
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:56 am

A broad smile creases Atlas's reddened face, "Good boy, beat the sarcastic rust bucket". There is no doubt of the son of Satan's intention as he begins to put the action to music, his lips pucker as he begins whistling the theme to Baretta and grabbing a snack cake from a nearby shelf...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic

Post by Hayabusa » Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:58 am

"I guess that means we do not even have to worry about any kinds of payment, eh?" Thetic replies, looking through the assortment of batteries, wondering if they really work if that place is a rip-off, selling crap to the masses.

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:14 pm

No need to keep rolling, even a Mime can beat the robotic clerk.
Chauncey takes off after the robotic clerk, earing random pieces off it and beating the clerk with it's own spare parts. As the two go running off a random isle, the action can easily be followed by the commotion alone, letting Atlas know where his dear pet is.

And that leaves the three of you alone in the store! Free to grab whatever parts you need! Tommy looks around and all three of his heads grin, at the least the three heads that can. "Damn, it's just like that time at the girl scout camp! Lot's of little tings to pla with and nobody around to tell you no! Ya... littles..., Pretty littles....", his Dickheads echo.
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:32 am

"Well fill up the carts boys its Christmas and I don't know about you but this feels liberating", Atlas croaks with an almost childlike glee. "And as for you...", he utters as he reaches for a partially opened box of little Debbie oatmeal pies; "You'll do just nicely"...

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:49 am

Tommy and his two heads look around at the shelves full of junk and parts. He picks up a doll off one of the shelves, the star across her one eye and the blonde hair give her up as a rocker. "Jem... Truly outrageous..", the two heads spit out softly. "Oi cuz, so what are we looking for?", Tommy asks, tossing the doll back on the shelf. "What kind of plans do you have for this little shindig?"

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic

Post by Hayabusa » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:00 pm

"Great," Thetic shouts. And after he collects all of the electronic parts and additional parts in case some if it useless crap. After that be gebins to pack a couple cases of hydrofluoric acid. Just in case. After filling up the cart he goes to the counter and looks over it and down onto the robot and mime.

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:28 am

"Atlas reemerges from behind a set of shelves with a battered shopping cart filled beyond capacity with food and ammo. His gleaming white teeth beaming through a malicious smile. He stops and whistles a shrill gust of air, "Come here Chauncy. Come on boy". He approaches the counter with a leash in one hand, the other pushing the rickety cart; the jager stick laid across the top. "Did you find everything your going to need for the detonators?"...