Walking Da Streets of Hoplessness....

HOL (Human Occupied Landfill)

What is HoL? Ever been to New Jersey? Okay, now add some high technology and make a planet out of it. HoL is the New Jersey* of the Confederation of Worlds (COW).

Yes, for in the future, the Galaxy is fully colonized and sub-let, and the COW, governing jointly with The Church has designated a small, once green world to be the Galactic trash bin. And, as it turns out, it happens to be a pretty handy place to dump shiploads of raving, murderous, pedophillic, sociopathic, genocidic, anti-establishmentalist, drooling psychos bent on stuffing old ladies into wood-chippers, as well as a good number of excess accountants. Welcome home...Run by jigglypuff69
Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Re: Plan-B

Post by Hayabusa » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:23 pm

"Yes, I think I did. Do you want me to slap it together right now and here? Because then you'll see if it works or not and if it doesn't I can just walk down the aisles of 'Atlas' Emporium' and pick up or replace what I need," Thetic says.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:19 am

""Grab all of the extra bits and pieces you think your going to need. I don't think we should consider an assembly line in the middle of a crime scene", Atlas says as he once again summons Chauncey...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:45 am

Thetic looks over the counter to watch Chauncey robo-rape the poor cleark to pieces. Fists, elbows, knees, whatever Chauncey has free, he flings at the poor robot. Pieces fly off the shattered husk as the mime tears it apart. Thetic is taken by the scene, as it's akin to something like a monkey humping a football. And the football lost.

Atlas whistles for the mime and Chauncey pauses long enough to spit on the robots corpse. He bounds over the counter and Atlas snaps the leash back on with a practiced hand.

With everything gathered, best to Thetic's ability, the three of you (plus an oil splattered mime) exit the building just in time to see Plan-B walking down the sidewalk. He has a stack of pink paper in his arms and looks at you with a questioning raise of an eyebrow when he spots the grocery carts. "All I did was make some flyers for the 'Chior Boy Tryouts' that Big Red suggested. What have you been up to?"
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:27 am

"Did some light shopping", Atlas mutters as he shoves an entire oatmeal pie past his gleaming white teeth. A couple of moist crumbs fall to the ground as he continues. "Got some great deals while we where in there", Atlas patting Chauncey quietly on his oil soaked head...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:40 pm

Plan-B shakes his head at the sight of the maddened and oil smeared Mime. "Damn.... so that's why they keep them on leashes. Hope ya got what you needed. We can post these flyers around town, that'll draw alot of them away from the waterworks. Then you can do whater you gotta do."
I am the voice of Never Never Land, the innocence of every man, I am the empty crib of Peter Pan. A silent kite against the blue, blue sky, every chimney every moonlit sight. I am the story that will read you real, every memory that you hold dear...

Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Post by Hayabusa » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:48 pm

"Yes, shopping. But it was more like a free samples kind of deal," Thetic adds. "And a great show too. But I am glad that there's a leash on that mime."
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:09 am

Chauncey produces a lace hankie from somewhere and starts to wipe off the oil that splatters his face, the whole while managing to keep his makeup intact. He raises an eyebrow at Thetic's remark, but remains in control as Atlas holds his leash.

Tommy looks over, "So what's the plan, cuz?" His heads echo, "ya cuz... da' plan, da' plan!"

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:07 am

Atlas stands up straight, oatmeal crumbs falling from his chin as he speaks. "I think it would be wiser to discuss the plan outside of town once the supplies are in the "wina-bang-o". Perhaps you would care to join us", he utters pointing to plan B...

jigglypuff69
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by jigglypuff69 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:31 am

Plan-B shrugs, "I ain't got anything else going on. What the hell. Just no surprise gay sex in the back of bang-o thing, whatever it is." He starts to follow you all off to the old cannibal van , holding the stack of chior boy flyers. You all hop in and take off just outside of town. "Hey, nice shag-wagon ya got here...", Plan-B says. "I ate at a place like this once..."

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:56 am

"I traded it off a guy name of Dirty Sanchez. He was eyeing my ole beat up harley. I was glad for it too, my damn hooves kept slipping off of the foot pegs. Do you know how much they charge for a full hoof pedicure now days?". Atlas reveals his trade mark toothy grin motioning for everyone to gather around.

"The way I see it gentlemen. That shit hole back there is in desperate need of a deep anal purging and I'm pretty sure we're the only ones that brought a big enough enema to do the job". Atlas looks at each of the others in turn. "Plan B here says that he can score a few barrels of liquid boom and with a few homemade detonators, a great diversion and some good ole fashion luck; we should be heroes by tomorrow night. We are going to be here for a long time and I can't be eating at the pray and puke every day. Those holier than thou assholes give me terrible indigestion"...