Kazmere's smart talk

This forum is a place to discuss day jobs for PFSOP.
mackaber
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Kazmere's smart talk

Post by mackaber » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:36 pm

Kazmere is not only in good standing with the Qadiran faction of the Pathfinders but was also sent to Absalomon to advance Qadiran interests abroad. Having built quite a reputation as a inspired speaker in Qadira he had already set up a date at the Qadiran embasy where he was quickly assigned with his first few tasks the first one entailing a speech infront of halfling merchants which was a rather jolly afaire the second being a speech on concepts of freedom at a local university which would have put him to sleep but his audience seemed to think otherwise.
Roll Perform Oratory
Big Pimpin...

Shurijo
Admin
Admin
Title: Scourge of the Jedi
User Class: Sith Lord

Re: Kazmere's smart talk

Post by Shurijo » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:24 pm

Skill Check: d20 + 3 = 12 + 3 = 15

DC Result GP Award
15 10 gp

+10 gp, I already updated your char sheet
Upon the halflings return to the Qadiran embassy, the ambassador invites him into his room. "Good job on the talks. Although, I found the talk about freedom a bit too scholarly. Maybe after a few years of adventuring and seeing how freedom is implemented over the world, you'll be able to give a more interesting presentation. I look forward to hearing you speak again. Here's a bit of coin for your time. I hope to see you back soon for the good of Qadira."

thehitcat
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Former Company Man

Re: Kazmere's smart talk

Post by thehitcat » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:19 pm

The next time Misha sees Kazmere at the Pathfinder complex she asks him about the Qadiran faction.
Assuming he had let slip about his affiliation if not ignore this entire line and I'll just see Kaz the next time we get together.
"In my travels I heard of Qadira and their merchant caravans. Are you a merchant in addition to your other talents? What is it that the Qadiran faction wants from the Pathfinders?"
Lorayne Thornhallow, Talan Botley, Raik Anar, Brother Lucian, Nazim al Ayser, David Luo, Radache of Pontyrel