Interlude: Badger Hunting

A Hunter: the Vigil game set in the unluckiest neighborhood in New England
JimBone
Level 2
Level 2

Re: Things coming out of a cave

Post by JimBone » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:31 pm

Tom dumps another rock on the top of the pile, nodding gravely at John. "Yeah" He says dejectedly "Hopefully should stop anyone else wandering in there though."

He wipes his muddy hands on the back of his jeans and picks up his coffee table leg.

"I could use a beer." He drones as he begins to wander slowly back towards Wildwood Lane.

Shadowwk
Level 4
Level 4

Post by Shadowwk » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:43 pm

"At this point in time, I would settle for a warm glass of tap-water."

Jason likewise finishes moving another stone onto the pile, and dusts himself off. Sheathing his stick, he looks at his dad, "Alright, we can hash out a plan of attack later. But, you were saying something about coffee?"

Jason forces a half smile at his dad, nods his head towards town and follows Tom in suite.
See you on the other side

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:09 pm

Fred grumbles lightly under his breathe in frustration before turning and joining the others. "Next time I'm bringing my hunting stuff and we'll do this right. Fuck the honey badgers". He then evens out his pace with the group, "I would rather have a diet Dr. Pepper than coffee. You wouldn't happen to have one in your magical haversack would you?"...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Chanur
Level 15 Elite
Level 15 Elite
User Class: Gunslinger

Post by Chanur » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:43 am

"We're lucky no one died. Let's get the hell out of here."

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:27 am

"I agree", Fred quietly utters...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:42 pm

Everyone leaves the area, leaving rocks piled up at the cave entrance which nobody really believes will stop the "Honey badgers"