OOC Discussions

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Re: OOC Discussions

Post by MadVlat » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:33 am

Looks like a corporate spy, sick em Craig... :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite
Title: The Grey
User Class: Berserker

Post by Eanwulf » Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:36 am

When he gets old, he goes blind and teaches young monks kung-fu :P
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:31 pm

Just a friendly heads up. I just got back from the doctor's these past 2 days. Thought I had a DVT (clot) in my right leg. None there, but am being treated for 2 venous ulcers (PAINFUL). They just reopened the wounds to apply aid as needed so I'm walking around on raw nerve and some rather good lowertabs.

Will post tonight when home from work. Was also trying to give thehitcat time to respond to his intro as well.
When Life Hands You Razorblades. You Make A Baseball Bat Covered In Razorblades!

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:14 am

Bear with me a tad. Life has been complex dealing with recent health/leg issues and work. I'm trying to find a proper balance and take some time off to heal properly. It's been troublesome however. I've also been hoping thehitcat would surface to make his appearance and get you all on the same page as needed. Hopefully he shall. If not I'll move you along accordingly to the first part of our adventure.

Until then!

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:07 pm

Prepare to fast-forward!
Preparing to fast-forward!
Fast-forward!

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:24 pm

I know things have been hell on my end, but I'm trying to sort things out and keep moving forwards.

Are you guys still with me or did my lapse kill your interest in playing?

I'm honestly fine either way you decide.

thehitcat
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Former Company Man

Post by thehitcat » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:14 pm

I'm willing to move ahead. My issues are mostly system driven as after a couple of skimmings (both while at work) I still have only the sketchiest knowledge of the rules and how they work. That said I am curious about how the mystery unfolds.
Lorayne Thornhallow, Talan Botley, Raik Anar, Brother Lucian, Nazim al Ayser, David Luo, Radache of Pontyrel

MadVlat
Level 17 Elite
Level 17 Elite

Post by MadVlat » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:45 am

I've been checking almost every day for a while. A fast forward would work as long as it doesn't crush the time line. Maybe I could be the inventor of lime jello in the interlude...
...And the stone of the earth and the wind in the sky bowed before the wisdom of the Ancient One...

Eanwulf
Level 18 Elite
Level 18 Elite

Post by Eanwulf » Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:52 am

Thanks for making me laugh MadVlat. I needed it. Bad news today involving health insurance :(

Bitom
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by Bitom » Wed May 01, 2013 12:36 am

sorry. wasn't watching this thread and didn't see it moving. I'm good to continue.