Book 2 - Act 3: Tidewater Rock

The shipping lanes of Golarion's seas and oceans are filled with fat merchant vessels laden with trade goods both mundane and exotic, as well as the pirates and freebooters who prey on them. Under the banner of their Hurricane King, these buccaneers sally forth from that archipelago of lawless pirate ports and anchorages known as the Shackles, plundering the shipping of countless countries and trade consortiums, then vanishing back into the maze of islands and reefs they call home. The nations of the Inner Sea would like nothing more than to end the pirate menace once and for all, but the eternal hurricane known as the Eye of Abendego has thus far shielded the Free Captains of the Shackles from the threat of retaliation.

In the Skull & Shackles Adventure Path, the PCs take on the role of pirates, but they must make a name for themselves in piracy, plunder, and disrepute to truly become infamous Free Captains of the Shackles.

A Paizo Adventure Path

Run by the Pirate King Vardaen
Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

X Marks the Spot

Post by Vardaen » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:25 pm

Royster shouts as he joins the conversation, "No one has taken the Rock since I've been here, and no one will. Let's get the door fix, and we can be certain that my men will hold."

Maggie smiles, "Of course Sgt. Royster, no one was saying that. What if we left a few crewmen behind, to bolster the number. Sandara could stay also, having a priest of Besmara on hand would certain aid you. Crimson, and Owlbear, and Rosie too... they would give you a leg up on any foolish enough to try again." She looks to the captain. "Perhaps even and I can Toruk, though I would prefer the open sea."
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

X Marks the Spot

Post by Grimbold » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:48 am

"Sounds like a good plan. I think we can spare Crimson, Owlbear, Sandara and Rosie, but we need someone who has a connection with Besmara, I think we need Maggie on the ship, just like Toruk or course too. What do you say, captain?" Rod says.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

The End

Post by Vardaen » Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:17 pm

Maggie nods, "Agreed. Alright then, let's set to work!"

Over the course of the next day or two you repair the door, bury the dead, clean the place up and stock up the Banshee with supplies. You inform Crimson, Owelbear, Sandara and Rosie that they are going to stay behind. Crimson and Rosie don't like it one bit, they argue and fight over it, but eventually give in to the Captian's orders. Owlbear is eager for some shore leave, and Sandara enjoys the company of those at the Rock so she's fine with it.

So it is several days later that you set sail for Mancatcher Cove and the fabled treasure of Captain Cyrus Wolfe!
I'm going to end the chapter here, 97 pages!

We will pick up in a new chapter, and get ourselves some new players too! Let's not slow down any, like to get the new folks in sooner rather than later.

In fact its time to LEVEL UP to 6th LEVEL!!!!!

So go ahead and Level Up, remember we added Background Skills also!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring