Random Party Chatter

Here is the OOC forum for the Grey Company game.
RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Re: Random Party Chatter

Post by RorytheRomulan » Tue May 25, 2021 6:49 pm

I'm still feeling out my own character. You did say that you wanted to find a placeholder, so I saw some kind of cliffhanger coming, but I never saw the "to be continued" part show up, so I kept going. I can see myself returning to this when you're refreshed. Until then, I'd like to look at games that are more active.

Othniel
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Wanderer

Post by Othniel » Wed May 26, 2021 12:53 am

I would say only continue if we get a 4th. Interest for PF games may be spread too thin around here right now. I'm soon coming to the end of my busy streak at work and should have more time for posting.

ManWithDoor
Title: Imperial Psyker
User Class: Imperial Psyker

Post by ManWithDoor » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:35 pm

Thank you for the adventure, Vardaen! I loved playing Zeevan, especially with the 'Accidental Clone' maneuver being pulled on him/her. :) Ninjas are fun, and he/she had great opportunities to shine on multiple occasions.
Rule Number 12: "A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head."

Othniel
Level 12
Level 12
User Class: Wanderer

Post by Othniel » Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:07 am

I shall miss Ceridwen, for the brief time I played her. Perhaps I'll bring her back in some form at a later time.

Vardaen
Admin
Admin
Title: Great Old One
User Class: Unshackled AI

Post by Vardaen » Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:17 pm

Thanks all for sticking with me through a very in active year.

If things are good and I find I have time for more games, we can restart this as you make landfall or something. For now. I'm going to move the game into the graveyard.

FWIW this game was the spin off of my first Eberron game here on the site that started Tue Dec 07, 2004!
"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom." - Gandalf
J.R.R. Tolkien, Council of Elrond, The Fellowship of the Ring

RorytheRomulan
Level 12
Level 12

Post by RorytheRomulan » Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:33 am

Thank you for having me!