Prologue: Dustbowl

Using the new rules offered by Fantasy Flight Games, 'Heroes' Journey' will take players from the events transpiring just after Episode IV: A New Hope, through Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, and beyond! Expect familiar characters and situations from the movies, but don't let your expectations get the best of you: 'Heroes' Journey' may deviate from canon in new and exciting ways so that your character experiences all that the Star Wars Universe has to offer. Start the game with a character typical of those described in 'Edge of the Empire,' FFG's first SW rulebook, and evolve as new books are released. Finally, each character will start with access to the 'Force Sensitive' specialization and talent tree, though they are in no way limited to playing a character that focuses on the Force as part of their concept.Run by he GM Bo
Hayabusa
Level 25 Mythic
Level 25 Mythic
Title: Advocatus Diaboli
User Class: Alliance Officer

Re: Prologue: Dustbowl

Post by Hayabusa » Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:08 pm

After her loss against Buzz, Szara watches for a few moments before deciding to take care of Jax. She walks over to the man and puts a hand on the man's shoulder. "My life-saver. Why don't I pay at least for a drink for my valiant rescue by your hands," she says before Jax becomes too obvious with his hints.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."