Before the Pull: A Traveler's Journey

Unseen the wise and fools alike; a great web connects everything. Every life and every soul may meet on fated day. There is a draw into the great web, a gift, or curse. Very few ever know, and those that do disappear, likely never to return again.Infinite Worlds is a multiple campaign setting game using Pathfinder RPG.Run by Shadowguide TetNak
TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin
User Class: Brewmaster

Re: Before the Pull: A Traveler's Journey

Post by TetNak » Wed May 07, 2014 1:46 am

"No," Gorrath says, "The Crimson Guard consist of citizens of the city; I am a special agent of the Emperor, who rules Uruadum. Technically, Carnac is in Drakkar province, our most northern of the Empire." He waves the woman along when she is ready.
"Kings have no friends, only subjects and enemies."

- King Stannis Baratheon, First of His Name

Grimbold
Title: Professor
User Class: Scholar

Post by Grimbold » Wed May 07, 2014 2:49 pm

"Ok, and are there other nations here in this world? Are there gods you believe in? Are there people who can perform magic in this town?" Chael'Ha is on the way, but keeps asking questions.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Thu May 08, 2014 10:37 pm

Gorrath does not seem overly surprised by these questions. That certainly is not missed by Chael'Ha. "We worship the Emperor here, but there are also the Saints." He smiles, "There is Saurgoth, Avargurth, Lothengwa, Mornaur and Ravenos." The strange man shrugs, "But chief worshiped here in Carnac is Saurgoth. As for nations, yes, there are. The Durnalian Empire is north of us and our greatest foes. They are expansionist and evil. They put everyone to the sword and would enslave us."

Grimbold

Post by Grimbold » Sat May 10, 2014 7:44 pm

"And what do the lands look like? A mighty city like Carnac must surely be surrounded by verdant fields? Or is there a sea nearby? Or mountains?" Chael'Ha asks, while walking.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Wed May 14, 2014 3:11 am

"What do you mean?" Gorrath seems finally surprised. "How did you get here? I assumed you arrived from the Kyunori Sea, from the west, and came over land." He looks the woman up and down, awaiting an answer from her.

Grimbold

Post by Grimbold » Wed May 14, 2014 2:33 pm

"As I already said, one second I was on the Inner Sea battling Sea Serpents, the next I am here. So I cannot say exactly how I came here. Some magical or divine power, to be sure, but what it really was, I do not know. How far is the sea? Is it a long way? I might have to leave by this way, I guess." Chael'Ha says, watching for his reaction to her mentioning leaving.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Fri May 16, 2014 2:20 am

"A week, probably, Gorrath replies about the sea. And you would not be going over very hospitable lands, I am afraid. We can discuss it more later."

Grimbold

Post by Grimbold » Fri May 16, 2014 12:01 pm

"Ok, where are you taking me? Do you have some kind of headquarter? And why would the rebels hurt travellers from afar?" Chael'Ha is determined to get some more information.

TetNak
Emeritus Admin
Emeritus Admin

Post by TetNak » Mon May 19, 2014 10:00 pm

"The Crimson Guard headquarters would be a good place for you, for now." Gorrath waves the traveler along. "The rebels try to sew distrust and panic. That is why they might harm you, unless you are from Durnalis, but they would know that as I know you are not."

Grimbold

Post by Grimbold » Wed May 21, 2014 12:53 pm

"Well, I am not immune to distrust, Gorrath, though I try not to panic too often. Do these rebel scum have leaders that you know of?"